Rovers v Sons

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much more of this disaster do I have to watch before I can say that I have lost confidence in our manager?

We look so disorganised it's unreal. We're also intent on playing no football at all and just launching it straight on M'Voto's head.

1 win all season league and cup. A good win - yes, but that's all.

17 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

How much more of this disaster do I have to watch before I can say that I have lost confidence in our manager?

We look so disorganised it's unreal. We're also intent on playing no football at all and just launching it straight on M'Voto's head.

1 win all season league and cup. A good win - yes, but that's all.

As regards your first sentence, I very much doubt that the club could afford to pay up Stevie Aitken's contract even if they wished, so he would have to fall on his own sword.  And then what, given the utter shambles that Dumbarton FC is off the pitch ?

As regards your first sentence, I very much doubt that the club could afford to pay up Stevie Aitken's contract even if they wished, so he would have to fall on his own sword.  And then what, given the utter shambles that Dumbarton FC is off the pitch ?

I could be wrong, but Stevie has a relatively good reputation and I reckon he'd resign before taking us down. Strikes me as the sort of guy who wouldn't want a relegation on his CV.

As regards your 'what next' question. Who knows. I've absolutely nae idea.

Looks like Andy Stirling has been hooked by the way. Just arrived on the pitch in a jacket.

Why is Stevenson not getting a game? Has he been found out already?

Not at all, he's been fine, why he's been dropped I'm not sure. I think the manager is trying different combinations to stop the away rot.

Unsurprising to see Stirling and Pettigrew hooked at half time, the two guys who look miles out their depth.

David Smith at right-back. I know Pettigrew is poor, but why you'd switch him with a winger and not change formation is odd.

Barr has been utterly atrocious today. Thommo has won nothing and Gaz has been anonymous.

I'd like us to at least show some fight.

Archived