Rovers v Sons

What in the name of f**k is our starting line-up. Roberts, Skacel and Davidson all start. None deserve to.

Cuthbert back in goals on the bright side. No Vaughan in the squad though and despite having around 327 players we can still only muster a bench of five.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only hope we're going for 4-2-3-1 and Skacel isn't supposed to be up top.

Stewart realistically won't be fit enough to start so I can forgive Skacel playing. Even Roberts ahead of Matthews wide is Locke being 'attacking'.

Why Davidson is playing ahead of Matthews/Thompson though is completely beyond me....

Hope we play better than the line-up would suggest... Mon the Rovers.

Is Vaughan injured ?? Jordan Thompson has been our best player it goes to pot when he gets subbed off and he not even starting !! Strange starting line up. Roberts did ok last week when on the right but kept drifting into the middle a lot and actually did better when He picked the ball up in the middle. I'd of played Mathews or Thompson ahead of Davo.

But maybe the manager he a game plan for a change and will make things better if not working with the subs..

I'd just like to congratulate Dumbarton on their 3 points today.

I'd happily drive Davo out of this club myself to another club that would take him.

Roberts has done f**k all since he's came here.

Skacel's done f**k all since he's came as well.

The first 2 names on the team sheet for me would be Matthews and Jordan Thomson and both start on the bench..? :lol:

Archived