Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

Rev Stuart Campbell said: “The tweet Kezia Dugdale read out at FMQs is - obviously - not homophobic in any way. It’s a criticism of Oliver Mundell’s terrible public-speaking skills, and to the best of my knowledge Oliver Mundell isn’t gay. “I absolutely and categorically reject any accusations that I’m a homophobe - it’s an outrageous and completely false allegation and we’ll be pursuing the case in court. “It’s correct that we initially offered to accept £10,000 for a quick settlement, but received no reply, and on the advice of counsel it’s likely that we’ll seek a higher figure, particularly now that Ms Dugdale has compounded the offence by repeating the defamatory statements on national television and involving the First Minister.”

http://www.scotsman.com/news/wings-over-scotland-demands-10k-over-kezia-dugdale-column-1-4449833

The first sentence on the Labour election leaflet I've just received is "This election is about getting rid of the Tories" . Seems her message is getting through....... To some.

5 minutes ago, jakedee said:

The first sentence on the Labour election leaflet I've just received is "This election is about getting rid of the Tories" . Seems her message is getting through....... To some.

Its her own fault though. You can't campaign for years on how bad the SNP are and how everything they do is wrong, then suddenly change the message to "The Tories are bad, let's get rid of them" three weeks before a general election.

She's realised too late that she's helped the Tories out big time because she's too scared of the Independence question and the SNP, and was capable of forming enough of her own ideas and identity in politics.

• 2 weeks later...
Kezia crashing the car at this very moment on Sunday politics.
Rattled, gibbering nervously, SNP bad and arguing with Brewer.

Was going to post on another thread about this. She was all over the place.
Nice of her to tell me I don't want another indy ref or indy though.

That's just her usual tired-and-fed-up look, surely. Like she knows there's another spanking incoming, and is getting a little sick of it.

Doubt she even noticed the 'labia' slip TBH.

Her take on a Labour deal/coalition/alliance is that if Corbyn becomes PM with a minority government then the SNP have to keep voting through their budgets and if they don't they will let the Tories in and it will all be their fault for doing so.

There are coalition governments the world over, but this can't apply to the SNP in Kezia's world