Morton v Aberdeen

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once he gets his move to England he can pay the Dons back for the stuff he "borrowed"* when he was released by the club.

*allegedly

Will we just add your attackers to the tab once our defenders go home with them in their back pocket?

Great stuff.  Tension building nicely for this after a confidence boosting, high-scoring win for both teams. Add this to the solid bedrock of crowd wanking we have been indulging in recently and sprinkle a bit of debate on how far away Greenock Morton is................ from being the 2nd best supported club in Greenock, and I think we can both go into this quite confident of winning and also rather looking forward to the seeing other side lose.

Big fan of this "our upside down goal scorer is better than your upside down goal scorer" schtick too.  More of this please. Your upside down bloke is fucking rubbish compared to ours btw. Rubbish.

shay.jpg

2 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Add this to the solid bedrock of crowd wanking we have been indulging in recently and sprinkle a bit of debate on how far away Greenock Morton is................ from being the 2nd best supported club in Greenock

Utterly shite patter champ.

283980-garry-oconnor-morton-march-2014.jpg

18 hours ago, vikingTON said:

Or another one-sided swording by Morton; you can take your chances.

McInnes has a soft spot for Morton so will probably put the brakes on once we are three up. 

James "The Orc Slayer" Maddison will run riot. 

4 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Looking forward to this now. On a very good run of form so it's all set up for a disappointment. :P

My feelings entirely - I've seen it so many times...

Archived