Morton v Aberdeen

5 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

I wonder if there's this much moaning from Newcastle fans if they've got a 12.30 k.o. against Southampton?

I'll be leaving the house at 6 same as when I had a job. No great hardship. Arrive at Queen St. 10.21. OK, not enough time to get a good drink in me but when you sell your soul for thruppence, you've got to just get on with it.

Dons fans do like a good moan though. Never happier than when they're moaning. :)

Yes some Aberdeen fans are moaning - you for example!

We've sold over 10,000 tickets which is a great effort, and yet Aberdeen fans are still being criticised for pointing out it's a crap kick-off time and venue.

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Dunty said:

Yes some Aberdeen fans are moaning - you for example!

We've sold over 10,000 tickets which is a great effort, and yet Aberdeen fans are still being criticised for pointing out it's a crap kick-off time and venue.

10k is very poor, no matter what the ko time is.

We have a pretty small support considering the size of city. It's always been like that though.

Edit: And of course I'm moaning. I'm an Aberdeen fan. I like moaning.

6 hours ago, SpoonTon said:

Hope we've saved some for Aberdeen. Goal of the season competition stuff on Saturday. 

Genuinely worried about this game, as I have been about every cup game since that QOTS horror show. Hopefully our league form continues and if it does we should get through this fairly unscathed however if Morton play like they did here then they will cause us a few issues and we need to make sure we aren't complacent.

Should be a good day out despite the SPFL's nonsense choice of venue and KO time, hopefully it's an enjoyable journey back up the road rather then the horrible traipse I've become accustomed to after being at Hampden.

6 hours ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Moaning about the kick off time and venue, now moaning about the drinking situation on the trains.

Dear oh dear.

To be fair I'm moaning about it too and I live an hour from Hampden.  

6 hours ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Moaning about the kick off time and venue, now moaning about the drinking situation on the trains.

Dear oh dear.

I know you're not used to semi-final match threads but this is generally how they go every time

9 hours ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

Dear oh dear.

Any idea what the weather's going to be like. I can moan about that as well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2648579

That's too hot/cold/dry/wet for good football. It'll affect the attendance.

Archived