Hibs vs Dundee United

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Don't know m9. He's won the big cup though. 

It seems like Hibs are starting to suffer the sort of indifference we did the season after gubbing you to win the cup in 2012.

If Hibs don't win that league this season it will be a major humiliation.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibbies arguing about whether we'll win the league :lol: Laugh it off ffs.

Silly points dropped again. I'm glad it's the international break; really gone off the ball in the final third and two goals conceded from corners in last few weeks. Get that shit sorted.

McGinn was pish today. He is a young guy tbf, he will have the odd poor game.

Could the people advocating 'could have been three nil to Hibs at half time' appraise me of the situations that could have led to this? Much obliged.

They hit the bar and bell had to make a couple of saves down low. Number of times where they were in good positions and over played it when they should have put a boot through it. Not the most one sided game I've ever seen but we could have been punished far more than we were.

25 minutes ago, Elixir said:

It seems like Hibs are starting to suffer the sort of indifference we did the season after gubbing you to win the cup in 2012.

If Hibs don't win that league this season it will be a major humiliation.

Thanks for your concern Paulo. We'll be just fine. 

13 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Nice to see the Falkirk fans taking time out of celebrating winning nothing last season to take notice of the Scottish cup winners results.

They must have won something? You can't seriously expect me to believe that they hadn't just been promoted when they celebrated like this against us?

Watched it tad inebriated so can't give a fair assessment but from what I was able to process we played pretty shite and fluked a draw.

Would have bit your hand off for that before hand so fairly pleased.

Possibly alcohol related but game seemed really devoid of any atmosphere. 

1 hour ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Hibbies arguing about whether we'll win the league :lol: Laugh it off ffs.

I thought after winning your first five you would go on to win the league comfortably, but now I'm not at all sure. You have went three games without a win, with two of those at home, which is hilarious bad in this division. If you're serious about winning it, especially given Hibs' advantages versus the field, you should be aiming to bounce back after a single hiccup, not three in a row.

You also look less of a threat and Falkirk showed that it is far from impossible for another side to finish above you.

35 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

He's lost 1 league game :lol:

Yet won't be top of the table, never mind opening up a gap, with the first round of fixtures and a quarter of league matches gone should Queens win at home to Morton after the break.

Hibs reminded me of the league cup final today. Too much time on the ball and they have no idea what to do with it in the final third apart from pass out wide and then go nowhere. On top of that the amount of misplaced simple passes was genuinely concerning. Paul Hanlon had a nice pass with the outside of his foot which was the best technical display of the afternoon which in itself is also concerning. Lovely weather though.

Enjoyed my visit to Easter Road, nice stadium and programme although the pies could do with improvement.
Hibs looked good first half but I kept saying they needed a second goal. Just seemed to be lacking the final ball as there was lots of good passing and build up. United were awful - haven't seen a team play so bad as you did in the first half in a while, still can't figure out how they drew although you did seem to work a lot harder second half. Lots of basic errors and mistakes and your number 23 was howling.
All in all not the worst game I have seen and a nice day out in Edinburgh.

1 hour ago, NewBlue said:

Enjoyed my visit to Easter Road, nice stadium and programme although the pies could do with improvement.
Hibs looked good first half but I kept saying they needed a second goal. Just seemed to be lacking the final ball as there was lots of good passing and build up. United were awful - haven't seen a team play so bad as you did in the first half in a while, still can't figure out how they drew although you did seem to work a lot harder second half. Lots of basic errors and mistakes and your number 23 was howling.
All in all not the worst game I have seen and a nice day out in Edinburgh.

23 is van de veld. He is a class player who was played well out of position.

Archived