I need a new watch

Fullerene

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I own 2 watches, they've been boxed for around 3 years. Brought one out for going to a wedding about a year ago then back in the box it went. I really should put them on eBay or gumtree or some other shite website. 

$_35.JPG?set_id=2

i've got various watches in various state of repair/battery flatness. I don't really like wearing a watch on my wrist so the latest purchase was a supposed KGB wind up pocket watch out of a junk shop- it's basically a Sekonda type thing with a fake KGB badge glued on. To be honest if I could take the badge off I'd be quite happy with the watch. 

I've also got a wrist watch my Grandma gave me when I was young. I Being young and stupid I overwound it and it sat in a drawer for years until I got it fixed- dates from the late 1970s and looks quite nice. 

can you still get ones with phases of the moon on them- that was a strange trend...

I got a new watch for the Christmas before last. Don't think I've actually worn it since. The only time I'm ever out is when I'm at work, and it would get ruined there, so it's not really worth it.

Ed - I googled the name on it and the first page of results include Italian restaurants, bikes and asbestos removal. I don't think it's worth a lot.

16 hours ago, tamthebam said:

i've got various watches in various state of repair/battery flatness. I don't really like wearing a watch on my wrist so the latest purchase was a supposed KGB wind up pocket watch out of a junk shop- it's basically a Sekonda type thing with a fake KGB badge glued on. To be honest if I could take the badge off I'd be quite happy with the watch. 

^^^limp wristed chap found

Grimbo  

Archived