What you get from the chippy.

Romeo

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a bit of a disagreement with some Turkish chippy owners in Dunfermline one night. I think I suggested they were being too slow and that their chips were shite. Somehow I ended up on their side of the counter, showing them how it's done. No idea how I didn't deep fry myself I was so jaked. 

King rib supper normally.

If I am being a fat barsteward my local chippy does a munchy box of sausage, hamburger, pizza crunch, chips, fritters & onion rings with curry or gravy and a can of juice for a very reasonabl £5.25

I've slagged The Falcon in Alloa on here before; I take it all back. Shared a King Rib and single fish with the wife last night and it was tremendous.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

That is very reasonable! A heart attack bargain box. 

What is the name of this chippy that deserves much praise? 

Dani's Diner in Erskine.

They also do a cracking wee item for £4.99 of chopped off smoke sausage, chips smothered in cheese and curry sauce.

4 hours ago, KarlMarx said:

King rib supper normally.

If I am being a fat barsteward my local chippy does a munchy box of sausage, hamburger, pizza crunch, chips, fritters & onion rings with curry or gravy and a can of juice for a very reasonabl £5.25

That sounds like a Communist Mani-Feasto? 

Grimbo  

10 minutes ago, KarlMarx said:

I actually couldn't stop nyself smiling at that one.

King rib suppers are the opium of the masses you know.

I was going to put the Cholesterol manifeasto but wasn't sure if that was above most on here? ;) 

the king rib would have to be shot first & what colour sauce on the chips? 

Grimbo 

22 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I was going to put the Cholesterol manifeasto but wasn't sure if that was above most on here? ;) 

the king rib would have to be shot first & what colour sauce on the chips? 

Grimbo 

I'll half the multi supper thing with you Vegbo. I'll have the grub and you can have the box.

1 hour ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

Haggis suppers are just one of the things I miss most in Scotland,Barrs redcola being another...memories of the Townhouse Fish bar in Haddington flooding back.

What specialities/ anomalies do you get in Norn Irish chippys?

Archived