Edinburgh City v Clyde

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Only one David Marsh said:

The only highlight for me was reaching the Edinburgh bypass and returning to 2016 

I hope you took some much needed supplies back west with you for the oppressed people of the Republic of Glasgow.

you know, things like soap...

1 hour ago, Günther said:

What's with the Mr Blobby Edinburgh City connection?? :lol:

it's to make Hearts season ticket holders feel at ease as he's in the same colours as their away strip and resembles Billy Brown.

actually the real reason is due to a perceived rotundity and a perceived implication that he spoke a load of utter bollocks repeatedly the ever lovely Bill Hunter was nicknamed Mr Blobby during the Thistle fan protests in the 1990s.

Some, but not all, of the City fans supported Meadowbank so the dear pink and yellow thing is a hark back to those days. Fairly harmless unless you're a Forthbank steward in which case he's a dangerous object wielded by a psychopathic maniac :rolleyes: ;)

9 hours ago, SLClyde said:

When do the highlights usually go up? 

The official SPFL footage takes a couple of days to surface on YouTube.

If you can't wait til then, Football Mania HD  send a young team to do a Vlog on all the Edinburgh teams' home matches this season and some of their away games too.

Edinburgh City v Clyde went up on YouTube a few hours ago here:

8 minutes ago, David W said:

Haven't changed my opinion on the disallowed goal; he's definitely pushed Smith but I've seen plenty of them given.

You must have good eyes. (Or are watching in 3D giant screen) I couldn't make out any infringement from that angle and the linesman kept his flag down the whole time you'll notice. We was robbed! (again)

Archived