Edinburgh City v Clyde

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually enjoyed my day through in the capital today, nice enough wee support you've managed to drum up as well! The stadium is obviously too big for you and it doesn't cause much for an atmosphere though I thought we made a good bit of noise today. 

Id actually like to see you guys pick up points and get the merit to continue to strive in the senior leagues. Hopefully Montrose go down, too many Angus clubs anyway plus I'm fed up playing them :lol:

Good luck for the rest of the season. 

Aye youse have been the noisiest away lot so far. Was really impressed by your support actually. I don't hate the stadium as much as some but it would be nice to have a smaller, more suitable place to call home.

Thought the game was heading for 0-0, so glad to knock a goal in and grab the 3 points. 

That's as bad as I've seen us for a while, don't think playing Linton in the middle really worked and gormley out wide didn't either. Perry solid at the back along with smith. 

Wouldve taken 17 points from the first 9 games, hopefully improve soon but will take 3 points however they come. 

Not the greatest place to watch football but we created a good atmosphere today , cracking steak pie and cup of tea , staff at stadium really welcoming from stewards at door to guys in catering not going to slag off home support credit to guys in home end thought we did deserve to win on the lighter side big credit to the guy in the yellow strip who jumped up when the equaliser was chopped off the boy just smiled and looked over at the Clyde support nothing worse than celebrating goal only for it to be chopped off and the away support giving you pelters

Agreed. Shite hole of a ground but I enjoyed my day out, few drinks before and after and a healthy travelling support.

Never got one of these steak pies but the mince ones were on the money and cheap!

We didnt play well at all but did enough to get the 3 points. Still can't stand Gormley, so much effort but no result with him expect him on his arse.

Not the greatest place to watch football but we created a good atmosphere today , cracking steak pie and cup of tea , staff at stadium really welcoming from stewards at door to guys in catering not going to slag off home support credit to guys in home end thought we did deserve to win on the lighter side big credit to the guy in the yellow strip who jumped up when the equaliser was chopped off the boy just smiled and looked over at the Clyde support nothing worse than celebrating goal only for it to be chopped off and the away support giving you pelters

That was me! And your lot quite rightly gave me pelters for it. That's the best away support I've seen at Meadowbank, credit to the folk that made the journey.

That was me! And your lot quite rightly gave me pelters for it. That's the best away support I've seen at Meadowbank, credit to the folk that made the journey.

Brilliant mate but know how you felt have changed my view on Edinburgh city hope they do stay up enjoyed the day out and has been said above take note Broadwood actually felt welcome in the ground and not some kind of inconvenience

Archived