Thistle v Accies. October 16 edition.

We desperately need a win here really to get our season running but Accies seem good of late of picking up a point. Has draw written all over it sadly. At least we'll get the usual lol when the young teams do their twice yearly scrap on Firhill Road.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I presume we're all meeting on the street outside the Main Stand for some handbags?
I've tried to forget about Accies over the international break, so I'm not sure how we should line up. We were alright against Inverness until Canning's masterstroke of defending a lead we were never in any danger of losing, so I can't see many changes. I'd like to see Longridge make way, but there's really nobody to replace him.
Also, thinking about driving through. Good or bad idea?

On 10/10/2016 at 23:12, accies1874 said:

:lol: Is he having a stinker?

His talk certainly hasn't matched his deeds on the pitch however I thought he looked a lot better against Rangers in our last game.

Playing alongside Danny Devine is helping neither player, imo :(

If there was a shite on the pitch I'd blame Ziggy Gordon, put it that way.

His talk certainly hasn't matched his deeds on the pitch however I thought he looked a lot better against Rangers in our last game.

Playing alongside Danny Devine is helping neither player, imo [emoji20]

IMG_1476264391.721218.jpg.3651f4f536bfef

Did he not say something about using us a stepping stone or something? I've no problem with that. Most players we sign will think that and he's being honest.

Don't think he's been as bad as some people like to think. He's been fairly solid. He's just not as good as Dumbuya or SOD.

Not looking forward to this, never like going to firhill, mostly because it's always a shite game.

Both teams need the win for a little breathing room.

With Matthews gone, I'd expect woods to be in goals. Hope Redmond features at some point, looked good last time he played. Would start with D'Acol up front, then bring Brophy at halftime if it isn't working.

Won't be booing Ziggy, but won't exactly be clapping him either. Appreciate what he done for the club, but the way he left, then joined Partick, left a little bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

Scully

Devine Barton Lindsay

Elliot.                                                Booth

Osman.    Edwards. 

Erskine

Doolan      Azeez

Got to try something different we must have played the same system in every game the last 2 seasons.

Archived