Nicola Sturgeon

Airdrieonian

Not the choice of footwear I'd normal associate with you but I'm sure you look gorgeous.  Slim ankles?

I saw her in red stilletos in 2005 on the Canongate. My ankles are good but not as good as Wee Nics.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone explain the background to Airdrie fans being raging Scotland hating Yoons?

Is the town like that in general or is this purely to do with the football club?

What's the deal with yoonyunist clubs liquidating/dying? Is it just a coincidence?

Can someone explain the background to Airdrie fans being raging Scotland hating Yoons?

Is the town like that in general or is this purely to do with the football club?

What's the deal with yoonyunist clubs liquidating/dying? Is it just a coincidence?

Airdrie is full of sash wearing, alcoholic, inbred morons who salute the Queen before going for a crisis loan

Airdrie - The section B were an nihilistic cult who followed the short short look of the roaming casual whilst sporting the union jack shorts circa hooligans 86. They never got into music or love drugs and just developed hatred fo anything progressive. Then  they died.

* Fat tadgers not included.

Airdrie - The section B were an nihilistic cult who followed the short short look of the roaming casual whilst sporting the union jack shorts circa hooligans 86. They never got into music or love drugs and just developed hatred fo anything progressive. Then  they died.

* Fat tadgers not included.

A fair summary. I was Motherwell. We were into union flags with SS on the front. We were similar but we embraced love drugs and raves.

Archived