Nicola Sturgeon

Airdrieonian

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Yoons detest Nicola because she takes selfies,cuddles weans and tells the tories to go f**k themselves. They hate Salmond cause he's overweight, haughty and tells the tories to go f**k themselves. They love tories cause they tell the Yoons to go f**k themselves.

They also didn't like Salmond because he had a fat old wife; who was barren

Aye! She's got a gob like a cats arse. Eyes like holes in the snow. A big Brew and to much chin.

She is aesthetically luckless, and she will soon be a little short for her weight, again!

She is to beauty what muhammad is to love, peace and understanding.

"Eyes like piss holes in the snow" is the full reference usually.

Aye! She's got a gob like a cats arse. Eyes like holes in the snow. A big Brew and to much chin.

She is aesthetically luckless, and she will soon be a little short for her weight, again!

She is to beauty what muhammad is to love, peace and understanding.

She must be doing something right if she has you slavering nonsense like this.

10 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

How's wee Nicky's 'badge of pride' Business pledge going!? Many signed up yet?

I take it this means you've figured out how to use the internet. The answer is better than Scottish Labour's "do nothing useful ever fucking ever" pledge.

Still kidding on you're not a tory? Or have you slipped up yet?

I just see yet another meddling measure introduced by the Scottish Gov, that puts yet more demands and restrictions on business rather than trying to stimulate an environment that allows them to grow and invest. I wouldn't trust this lot with running a kids tea party.

As for your Tory jibe, Its clear that Ruth Davidson's popularity and standing amongst the opposition is on the rise, why is that do you think? Have a go at replying with a reasonable thought out answer rather than your usual lazy 'Unionist, bigoted, racist' yawnfest?

I take it this means you've figured out how to use the internet. The answer is better than Scottish Labour's "do nothing useful ever fucking ever" pledge.

That's correct there are a number of sources online all reporting the same stats, just 0.2% of Scottish Businesses have signed up to this 'flagship' policy. Hmmmm

23 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

I just see yet another meddling measure introduced by the Scottish Gov, that puts yet more demands and restrictions on business rather than trying to stimulate an environment that allows them to grow and invest. I wouldn't trust this lot with running a kids tea party.

As for your Tory jibe, Its clear that Ruth Davidson's popularity and standing amongst the opposition is on the rise, why is that do you think? Have a go at replying with a reasonable thought out answer rather than your usual lazy 'Unionist, bigoted, racist' yawnfest?

I'd be interested to heaqr what you think the Scottish government should be doing to 'stimulate' business. What powers does it currently have that can make a big difference?

As for Davidson, it's impossible to frame any answer without including the constitutional question, the Tories did far better than labour at positioning themselves as the true defenders of the Union, powering them to a mighty 24% in the polls.

As for your Tory jibe, Its clear that Ruth Davidson's popularity and standing amongst the opposition is on the rise, why is that do you think?

Because she never answers any questions referring to UK gov or UK conservative party policies and when she last stood for election the only time you ever saw the word "conservative" near her name was the ballot paper.

36 minutes ago, renton said:

I'd be interested to heaqr what you think the Scottish government should be doing to 'stimulate' business. What powers does it currently have that can make a big difference?

I can't understand why NO voters can't appreciate that it's Westminster to blame every time our economy is a disaster, at least the more we bomb due to Brexit the economic argument for YES gets stronger if YES handles it properly.

Archived