Nicola Sturgeon

Airdrieonian

It's Salmond all over again. Imagine actually heaping such hatred and venom on someone purely because they want your nation to regain its own statehood. In any normal country it would be people who want the nation absorbed into a new state governed from the country next door that would be attracting the criticism (if anyone inhabits such a laughable position in proper countries).

Not really - Salmond is one of those people who rubs up folk the wrong way - hence the smug and smarmy accusations - I know of some SNP members who didn't like his know-it-all student debater style.

I don't think I've ever heard of similar comments aimed at Nicola Sturgeon - if anything the likes of Dugdale and Davidson have been complimentary towards her.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to completely miss the point and reply to an assertion other than that made.  Sturgeon is hated in the media and amongst the Yoon public, this is undeniable.   There is nothing hate worthy about her except she believes Scotland should be an independent country.

In most countries this is the norm,  you managed to miss all of that, quite an effort really. 

Even those who disagree with her policies admit that she's a bloody good politician.

On a related matter, even though I hate what she stands for, I've recently found myself liking Ruth Davidson. She was on two programmes in quick succession in the last couple of days (the political satire thing on Dave and HIGNFY last night) and both times came across as not taking herself too seriously.

30 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Even those who disagree with her policies admit that she's a bloody good politician.

On a related matter, even though I hate what she stands for, I've recently found myself liking Ruth Davidson. She was on two programmes in quick succession in the last couple of days (the political satire thing on Dave and HIGNFY last night) and both times came across as not taking herself too seriously.

You mean that woman who claims to speak for the people of Scotland?

She was utter crap on HIGNFY - an complete embarrassment. 

This whole likeable tory thing is the schtick they're using to promote her as she is seen as the best bet of denying Scotland statehood.   She is the likeable face of foodbanks,  nobody should ever forget that.   She is the line in the sand one who said she couldn't run a country and was happy to see Scotland some block grant cut by her masters in the name of no detriment. 

I heard she gave an interview to Breakfast TV yesterday. As I was wondering what she might have been asked and what she might have replied, I decided to search on google and typed this in :  nicola sturgeon on bbc breakfast

Guess what I got? Try it!

Came across this when ploughing through the gorilla stories.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/721439/Neil-Hamilton-Nicola-Sturgeon-independence-referendum-eu-brexit-single-market-snp-ukip-pr?_ga=1.192205930.1196460629.1462104462

Remember what happened to the last person who shouted on the SNP to bring it on?

Vanished without trace along with her diminutive brother. Hopefully Hamilton will suffer a similar (or worse) fate.

Wtf has it got to do with Neil Hamilton,  that's so colonial it'snone  of his business either way they really do see us as a possession. 

Under the un charter a nation's right to self determination is guaranteed free from outside interference and the claim of right reasserts the sovereignty of the people of Scotland.  We can only be part of the UK with their consent parliament isn't sovereign like in England the people are.  The British government in general and NeilhHamilton types need reminding of this,  they have no mandate here to oppose the will of the sovereign people,  they have one fucking mp. 

The sovereign people voted and the manifesto they backed said we reserve the right to hold a referendum if Scotland is withdrawn from the eu against its will, that's what's happening so it'srreferendum time.  That's democracy. 

The Yoons detest Nicola because she takes selfies,cuddles weans and tells the tories to go f**k themselves. They hate Salmond cause he's overweight, haughty and tells the tories to go f**k themselves. They love tories cause they tell the Yoons to go f**k themselves.

On 10/14/2016 at 15:36, Airdrieonian said:

Is she the ugliest "woman" ever in politics if not the world?

Discuss  

Are "Airdrieonian" (your club died though) (and your 'big club' died too) fans the most utterly gormless, British nationalist losers in Scottish society?

Discuss; or we can just cast a perfectly obvious judgment - yes you are. But of course the four hundred or so of you left are utterly irrelevant to Scottish politics; thanks for playing anyway.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

On 14/10/2016 at 15:36, Airdrieonian said:

Is she the ugliest "woman" ever in politics if not the world?

Discuss  

Aye! She's got a gob like a cats arse. Eyes like holes in the snow. A big Brew and to much chin.

She is aesthetically luckless, and she will soon be a little short for her weight, again!

She is to beauty what muhammad is to love, peace and understanding.

22 hours ago, GordonD said:

She is a vile individual:

image.jpeg

Archived