Raith v Queens (4th v 3rd) Alba Live 29th October @ 1715 hours.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was that Rigg we saw at half-time training on the beach?

Eta 5 league games in a row without scoring. I think our record is 6. Set in 1925.

12 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

1st shot on target. Absolute sickener. Almost identical to last week.

It was absolutely identical to last week. Easily the better team, looked comfortable defensively but one bit of quality/lapse and the opposition scores while we, again, cant buy a goal.

Dobbie looks a shadow of the player we saw in August and September :(

17 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

McHattie has been superb

He was, easily MOM in my opinion.

Overall, it was poor from both sides. Its fairly typical of what we've seen from Queens in recent weeks but I was disappointed in Raith, given they scored four against Falkirk last weekend.

It feels very much like the Ayr game. We've had the bulk of possession, had a couple of really good chances and the opposition hasn't so much as hit the target.

1-0 Raith FT.

Eat yer heart oot Mystic Meg.

A point would have been about right, but there you go.

Dobbie should have scored early doors but after that we didn't really trouble Cuthbert. 

Disaapointing as this poor run of form is at the moment, once we get folk back from injury I am sure results will improve.

I was pointing out the facts champ. You seem rather upset about it though, which is a bonus.

I'm more amused that that's the best you have to offer: an attempt at a wind up where no one would disagree with what you say. I thought you were supposed to be good at what you do?

Doesn't matter if your the best team if you don't score you deserve nothing. Only bit of quality in the game came from Raith hence they win.

It doesn't mean you deserve to lose though. We warranted a point.

15 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Another seventh placed finish awaits the rattle-waving bores.

Despite a severe loss of form we are still above your lot. Every cloud and all that.

Archived