The Pars vs The Rovers part Deux: The quickening

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Beachbum said:

Anyone else remember our first forum, Unthinkable Surely.com, over 10 years ago? We would be discussing, amongst other things, the alleged debt along the road only for outraged Pars' fans to come on in utter denial saying that all was well with their club and that Gavin Masterton was a true gent. The laughable thing was that they hadn't yet worked out how to set up their own forum and kept coming back to Unthinkable Surely with the same shite day after day.

Comedy gold. :lol:

The Dunfermline forum has been going on since at least 1998 when I joined it so I don't understand why you'd think we didn't have  a forum of our own. I think they fell out with rivals.net so the capability to jump between different clubs was never a feature on ours which might be why I guess. 

Anyway, back to the relative nicicties of the game - apparently AJ knows what's wrong now (about time mate, most fans have seen the issues for months now) and he's making confident noises I'm the press. Looks like maybe only a single goal loss this weekend then.

Lineup? Tougher to call this week with a few midfielders available, El Alagui and Clark available and Cardle making a scoring return. I can see us playing lots of midfielders and bringing the wide boys on later in the game.

Murdoch

Williamson
Martin
Ashcroft
Talbot

Wedderburn
Geggan
Herron
Higgy

El Alagui
Nicky Clark

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Lineup? Tougher to call this week with a few midfielders available, El Alagui and Clark available and Cardle making a scoring return. I can see us playing lots of midfielders and bringing the wide boys on later in the game.

Murdoch

Williamson
Martin
Ashcroft
Talbot

Wedderburn
Geggan
Herron
Higgy

El Alagui
Nicky Clark

I thought you got rid of them?

Spoiler

th?&id=OIP.M242ac0296396de7fa52303b73c59ca79o0&w=290&h=209&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

6 hours ago, Torpar said:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/football-farce-clueless-casuals-mount-9187809

Surely with these Raith 'supporters' being such threats to public safety, this game now has be to all ticket if not played behind closed doors.

The football casuals braved the empty stock car track before entering the pitch 

I'll be wearing my Poppy for these brave boys on Saturday. 

I don't see who's going to score for us. Maybe big M'Voto will rattle one in from a corner. 

Cardle can't possibly be as bad as he was at Stark's, and up against Davidson could have fun. That's a worry. 

Maybe we'll get a real shock and one of the managers will deviate from a 4-4-2.

11 minutes ago, Paco said:

I don't see who's going to score for us. Maybe big M'Voto will rattle one in from a corner. 

Cardle can't possibly be as bad as he was at Stark's, and up against Davidson could have fun. That's a worry. 

Maybe we'll get a real shock and one of the managers will deviate from a 4-4-2.

There is every chance we're going to start both Vaughan and Johnston and then pump high balls at them all day.

Archived