The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I’m not saying it’s a false flag, and the obvious answer is right-wingers are a bit thick...

but why would you try to bomb Obama and the Clintons? Of all the people on the entire planet who will have rigorous security I imagine former US Presidents are right up there.

To be clear I’m sure this was a right-wing terrorist, but clearly a shit one.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Those weren't the Dem emails that were stolen, the Clinton emails were private and deleted, the Russians didn't get near them despite Trump's requests.

No one knows whether or not Clinton's server was hacked.

My point is that Mifsud talking about hacked emails in April is more likely to be referring the to ones which had been all over the media in the preceding months rather than the DNC leak which hadn't actually happened yet.

7 minutes ago, Detournement said:

No one knows whether or not Clinton's server was hacked.

My point is that Mifsud talking about hacked emails in April is more likely to be referring the to ones which had been all over the media in the preceding months rather than the DNC leak which hadn't actually happened yet.

The Russians started hacking Podesta's emails in March, the DNC in April.

Just now, Detournement said:

So you think that while the Russians were hacking Podesta and the DNC they decided to tell the extremely sketchy Mifsud to start spreading it about London?

Why not? The Russian Intelligence agencies have proven themselves to be singularly inept, and their goal was to disrupt and undermine the democratic process rather than decide it. Someone like Jeb Bush would have probably been a worse result for Putin than Clinton, Trump was still seen as a joke candidate, even in Moscow. That's why they didn't release the data till Trump was a contender.

Trump saying he is planning a tax cut for middle earners which will be in place before the midterms despite congress not even being in session. Not sure how he can achieve that but still, MAGA(!)

He can't, and was forced to admit as such earlier in the week. Is he rehashing it?

4 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Trumpy now saying that these bombs sent to Clinton, Obama, etc have been designed to discredit him, but unfortunately a suspect has now been identified and detained - he's the owner of a white van covered in Support Trump stickers!

sayoc3-3a3c.jpg