The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

On 01/10/2019 at 17:33, scoobles said:

I honestly thought she was black/Latina from some of the picsamber-guyger-murder-case.jpeg

So did I, although I'm maybe getting mixed it up with another case, it's hard to keep track of all these "cop kills black man" cases.

On 03/10/2019 at 22:03, welshbairn said:

The gruesome twosome having another go.

EF6r0veWkAAN5SF.jpg

"long-term sexual relationship" which began "several months ago". I'd hardly call "several months" "long-term".

The USA already tried to sink the Turkish economy last year when they didn't raise interest rates when told to by western banks and the IMF. It didn't work.

The Rojava Kurds surely knew that the USA would only be short term allies. From their perspective they are now in a stronger position to fight the Turks than they were three years ago.

5 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

image.thumb.png.98ac55f5a31b967e73b9978d62832251.png

I thought we had some top league stupid on the Indy posts but the Christian alt right twitter really is eye poppingly idiotic.

ALL  religious people are totally fucking mental.       Some more totally than others. 

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

"long-term sexual relationship" which began "several months ago". I'd hardly call "several months" "long-term".

Speak for yourself!