The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Given the apparent litigious nature of the USA I always assumed that slander and liable would be more easily and directly challenged.  It certainly doesn’t look like it.

I also assumed that First Amendment rights wouldn’t apply if there was not basis for the allegations; again it looks like I’m wrong.

Given the apparent litigious nature of the USA I always assumed that slander and liable would be more easily and directly challenged.  It certainly doesn’t look like it.
I also assumed that First Amendment rights wouldn’t apply if there was not basis for the allegations; again it looks like I’m wrong.

The utter nonsense Trump has come up with regarding Clinton and her servers, and now Biden & Son- all of which has been rubbished - wouldn’t stand up to any legal defence in the country. I’m not convinced the lack of legal action against him is to do with the strength of the law as much as political expediency.

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

The utter nonsense Trump has come up with regarding Clinton and her servers, and now Biden & Son- all of which has been rubbished - wouldn’t stand up to any legal defence in the country. I’m not convinced the lack of legal action against him is to do with the strength of the law as much as political expediency.

Surely proving him a liar in a court of law would be politically expedient.

Surely proving him a liar in a court of law would be politically expedient.

You would have thought so, but advisors get paid millions of dollars to disagree with us, seemingly.

Anyway, if you fancy finding out the telephone numbers of any of the major players in Ukrainegate, Rudy Giuliani’s Twitter feed is worth a follow.

43 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Anyone who thinks that actual crackhead Hunter Biden getting a job on the board of Ukrainian gas company had nothing to do with his father being VP should not be allowed out alone.

11 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Donny is full heads gone over this the meltdown is slow and glorious

I hope when he finally cracks up or keels over (or both) it’s caught on camera.  It would be a pity that something of that magnitude was not recorded live for posterity.

How many more times, nothing will happen. Trump will be in the Whitehouse until he loses an election or dies.

That’s my point. He’s committed any number of criminal offences, any one of which should be enough to see him impeached, but Ted Cruz and his ilk will continue to forego their oaths in the name of $$$.

The 'conscious of the nation' LOL - more chance with unconscious zombies of Trump's base.

I guess this goes back to Granny’s point about slander and libel laws. That guy’s press conference was debunked in real time because the idiot “marine” left his Instagram on public settings, and his scar was detailed in three year old photos.

Its a bit of a damning indictment into just how fucked the UK is that despite the absolute crisis the US is in the dollar is still about as strong as it’s ever been against the pound, at least in recent years. Then you look at the absolute magnitude of whats going on their and its still not enough to strengthen the pound? Wtaf?