The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/22/politics/sebelius-clinton-white-house-behavior/index.html

Obama Cabinet member Kathleen Sebelius admitted that Hillary Clinton was involved in attempting to smear the character of women who accused Bill Clinton of rape and sexual harassment.  

17 hours ago, bob the tank said:

Ok, thanks. So far... Time yet

Don't you think that your country should break up on an ethnic line? 

19 hours ago, mjw said:

You sure?
Were you not being mocked for being a c**t?

I think I was getting some eye rolls and sarcastic comments. It's beyond doubt that the left uses racial classifications to try and drive people away from identifying as white, and to give them economic and cultural benefits if they do identify as something else.

"Michael Flynn's lawyers have told other defense lawyers in the ongoing Russia probe, including President Donald Trump's legal team, that they're no longer able to share information, a source familiar with the matter told CNN.

The source added that the decision to cease informal information-sharing could be an indication Flynn is preparing to plead guilty in Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation."

Apparently we should not read anything into this.

I think that I will read something into it.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/22/politics/sebelius-clinton-white-house-behavior/index.html
Obama Cabinet member Kathleen Sebelius admitted that Hillary Clinton was involved in attempting to smear the character of women who accused Bill Clinton of rape and sexual harassment.  
Don't you think that your country should break up on an ethnic line? 

I don't think my country should break up along any lines, I want my country to make its own decisions, not those imposed by a so called equal partner in a treaty of supposed equals. But you should know that Swampy, and stop trying to kid the kidders with your pish