The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

What's the gist m9? I've zero interest in youtube videos.

Edit: I've just googled the lad, and he's done an expose on anti-Jewish companies in Ireland(!). I shall take my vague curiosity elsewhere. :lol:

Edited by JamieThomas

16 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

What an absolute whitey that is. Well done Washington Post for performing a sting-sting.

Veritas paid a woman to fake sexual abuse in order to discredit genuine victims.  By doing so, they hoped to cast aspersions on the veracity of the Washington Post, only to prove the Washington Post actually does do due diligence on its stories.  What started as an attempt to discredit the "MSM" actually resulted in the collapse of an alt-right loonball platform.

And yet there are Republicans so tied into the Trump Cult that they'll vote for sexual predator Roy Moore, even though they are aware the accusations are entirely true.

For our "American" brethren who might not know, this would be akin to Theresa May retweeting Richard Spencer.  

At first I thought Trump was just an idiot who didn't know any better.  I think it's much more malevolent than that now.  There's no way he didn't know what he was doing there.

12 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

For our "American" brethren who might not know, this would be akin to Theresa May retweeting Richard Spencer.  

At first I thought Trump was just an idiot who didn't know any better.  I think it's much more malevolent than that now.  There's no way he didn't know what he was doing there.

It's the highlight and lowlight of my day in equal measure. Utterly mind blowing.

8 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

The first video has already been debunked with the 'perpetrator' apparently neither a Muslim or immigrant. When even that bigot / brain donor Paul Joseph Watson thinks it's a bad idea to retweet Britain First, it's probably a good indication that the President of the United States shouldn't be doing it either.

Would assume there's some bad news coming out that the White House are desperately trying to hide / cover, hence this latest shitstorm from the tangerine moron.