The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

3 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

OK. Tell me about a policy he's managed to get thru to date. Or an achievement. Supreme Court doesn't count because him getting that pick was nothing to do with him.

It amounts to zero.  Everything has been by executive order, or rejected.  What he's very good at is pretending that he's achieved something (Muslim ban, China, etc) when in fact nothing has been formally agreed.

16 hours ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

I for one am absolutely glad that our ruling party has never favoured racist policies nor indeed campaigned for apartheid in South africa etc.

Quite! Also every vaguely relevant manifesto bar one in the last two elections (Scottish, UK) has been outwardly sexist.

In other news, The Archfuckingbishop of Canterbury, the leader of the Church of England, joins the bending to Islam and wants the leader of the free world to delete his blasphemous tweets.

Our country is absolutely fucked beyond belief :lol:

Edited by banana

1 minute ago, banana said:

In other news, The Archfuckingbishop of Canterbury, the leader of the Church of England, joins the bending to Islam and wants the leader of the free world to delete his blasphemous tweets.

Our country is absolutely fucked beyond belief :lol:

Who elected him leader of the free world?

Don't remember getting a vote on it.

In terms of Trump not doing anything, although he hasn't passed any major policy he has put through more executive orders than anyone else in the past fifty years. One key thing also is him nominating a large amount of conservative judges into the appeals court. That will have a strong effect for quite some time as those fellas have a job till they're pan breid or decide to retire.

20 hours ago, Consolidate said:

Equally, I have to admire the dedication of the P&B resident trolls who are forced to check in any sense of decency at the login screen in order to plough on with the Trump-supporting wind up game. 

Anyone who disagrees with me or offers a different perspective is a troll! :lol:

You should all be immensely grateful that there are a few of us willing to educate you in this echo chamber, to draw attention to your collective brainwashing.

17 hours ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

The Tories are such spineless dirt that they'll still attempt to roll out the red carpet for a fascist sympathiser. Imagine fucking up the country so badly that looking the other way at fascism begins to look like a necessity.

:lol:

w4RfOnh.jpg

15 minutes ago, banana said:

Anyone who disagrees with me or offers a different perspective is a troll! :lol:

You should all be immensely grateful that there are a few of us willing to educate you in this echo chamber, to draw attention to your collective brainwashing.

:lol:

w4RfOnh.jpg

He retweeted fascist tweets.

You cannot escape that fact.

Gorka is fucking incredible. An actual Bond villain was in the White House.

He tried it on with Rhod Sharp last night on 5 live, giving it the Mr Superior, you know nothing schtick, and you could hear Rhod getting fed up with his pish and then he started telling Gorka a few home truths. Never heard Rhod being so Scottish before..

In terms of Trump not doing anything, although he hasn't passed any major policy he has put through more executive orders than anyone else in the past fifty years. One key thing also is him nominating a large amount of conservative judges into the appeals court. That will have a strong effect for quite some time as those fellas have a job till they're pan breid or decide to retire.

I'm well aware mate - although some of his nominations are getting shot down for being unqualified and his interviewing folks in VA is hugely worrying - I am interested in what bulldozer he's taking to anything Obama did tho. Outside of acting like a responsible adult, natch.