The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

36 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I like how this thread occasionally turns into the "Worst country music of all time" thread.  If Donald Trump has achieved anything, it's to give a voice to god awful fat country singers from Louisiana.  

Pity he hadn’t included that goal in his legislative agenda, then at least he would have achieved one win.

42 minutes ago, Bishoptonbankie said:

If I could say one thing in defence of country music, the decent ones fucking hate trump.

It's pretty much a litmus test: almost any musician who expresses a fondness for Trump is utterly bereft of talent.  A country musician who expresses a fondness for Trump... good lord.

2 hours ago, HTG said:

Just catching up with this thread and wish to inform @banana that he's trying way too hard. For shame Banana - you're better than this. 

Just adding a modicum of desperately needed balance and common sense to the hysteria and hate, chief!

9 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

"common sense" emoji23.png
Merely saying it does not make it so

Granted, my analyses can go deeper than most when I can be bothered educating the brainwashed who cling to their spoon-fed delusions.

Crackin username btw!

On 11/26/2017 at 03:42, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

I couldn't read that article because I'm maxed out on NY Times this month, but I'm sure a Stanford degree will go very far in whatever country he's from. He should consider himself lucky the US let him in to earn such a valuable degree.

The thankful approach hasn't half taken a nosedive under the 'Progressive' narrative, overtaken by this bizarre, narcissistic entitlement that's taken grip. Responsibility out, 'Rights' in.

There was actually an article I saw on this recently saying that the nature of thankfulness (or something along those lines) is now also of course racist.

4 hours ago, mjw said:

Banana and his homophobic online friend to tell us this is normal.

45 minutes ago, banana said:

The God Emperor on top form again connecting directly with the masses cutting out the permaseething MSM, beautiful.

th02.png.083ca9981f76d972ce41dd58749246da.png