The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

55 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I understood this to be normal procedure; happy to be corrected if wrong.

You may well be right (although I stand by my comments on McConnell), but I understood that the swearing in time was supposed to be as soon as all the counties' ballot results had been confirmed, while McConnell was planning to take as long as is legally allowed in order to squeeze the vote (which may not go precisely on party lines) in.  

I guess it's just a further example of the system weighted in support of the incumbent.

41 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

DQ5fY20WsAAojpu.jpg

Awesome, the political landscape of Alabama being drawn by the groups who, in that state particularly, have been marginalised and oppressed.

If there is a recount, look for Moore and his band of racists to target those two groups and try to eliminate as many as possible for "voter fraud".

Not one bad thing has come out of that election, but the aftermath - if Moore does press for a recount - could be so, so ugly.  

27 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Two things about that: 1. it implies he knew about Moore's past before it became public and 2.  Trump went around deleting all his pro-Strange Tweets after he lost.  The guy is narcissistic beyond belief.

5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Two things about that: 1. it implies he knew about Moore's past before it became public and 2.  Trump went around deleting all his pro-Strange Tweets after he lost.  The guy is narcissistic beyond belief.

Let's not be too quick to judge him after all his lawyer could have written that tweet.

24 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

A load of fuss about a couple of FBI agents on Mueller's team calling Trump an idiot. His own Secretary of State called him a moron ffs.

The journalists for the AP who ran this story ought to look at themselves.  It's quite clearly part of a lame attempt to besmirch the Mueller campaign in order to justify a loss of public trust in order to sack him.   Quite literally that story is "FBI investigator expresses opinion shock!"

This is still my fave. http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-reportedly-yelled-at-manafort-during-the-campaign-2017-11?r=US&IR=T

"The book says Trump let off a string of four-letter words at Manafort before saying, "I know guys like you, with your hair and your skin," according to Axios."