The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

The dossier, which is a collection of memos written over a period of months, includes specific, unverified and potentially unverifiable allegations of contact between Trump aides and Russian operatives, and graphic claims of sexual acts documented by the Russians. CNN reported Tuesday that a two-page synopsis of the report was given to President Barack Obama and Trump.

Report says Russian intelligence monitored Trump in Moscow arranging prostitutes to urinate on a bed previously slept in by Mr and Mrs Obama

These Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia

I'd say Trump has a pretty easy road to attacking the credibility of this tbh. Lots of people creaming over it on Twitter, but I'm not sure on how much of an impact this will have. As Buzzfeed goes to pains to point out, there's mistakes, inaccuracies and it's unverified.

I'm not sure what people are expecting to come of this.

Maybe there aren't any surprises left in the world any more, but I really can't see that being true. Prostitutes pissing on a bed the Obamas slept in seems far too unrealistic, even for Trump.

It is unverified, so he can easily dismiss it as the establishment being out to get him. 

If it can ever be verified, the fun and games can begin. Right now, I'm not really believing it all, as funny as it would be. 

Seen loads on twitter but nothing will actually come from this surely?

Still, fucking hell Donald. Would be mental if this is what brings him down. The Russia stuff seems to be basically confirmed now.

Difference between this and Cameron is that David Cameron was a pure politician who was PR'd out of his eyeballs. I imagine there's a scrum going on wherever Trump is to wrestle his phone off of him.

Buzzeed and several of the usual selection of P&B dimwits let their fakenews-fueled Trump-hate propaganda get in the way of reason, in this case falling for a 4chan story :lol:

Tremendous.

KXVZlp3.png

Edited by banana