The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Quarterly increases of at least 4 percent are not unheard of. That level was reached four times under President Barack Obama, including heights Trump has not yet reached, such as 4.6 percent (twice) and 5.2 percent (once). On two other occasions, Obama oversaw 3.9 percent growth.

Fake percentages...

2 hours ago, RiG said:

North Korea reportedly building more ICBMs...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-45015343

58 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Goodbye "I have confidence..." hello "Little Rocket Man".

Does this mean the Nobel Peace Prize isn't absolutely nailed on for Donnie, then?

I, for one, am astounded by this turn of events.

3 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Does this mean the Nobel Peace Prize isn't absolutely nailed on for Donnie, then?

I, for one, am astounded by this turn of events.

He will probably set up his own Nobel Peace Prize; and it will be better than that other one.

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

He will probably set up his own Nobel Peace Prize; and it will be better than that other one.

"It's gonna be a great Nobel Prize folks. Better than any Nobel Prize that's ever been given out. And I'm going to dedicate this Nobel Peace Prize to our military and our vets for making the world a safer place. You can't have peace without war - Iran, I'm talking to you!"

Looks like the Koch brothers have gotten under Trumps oh so thin skin. After saying they would be unlikely to back him in the midterms Trump responded in a very Presidential manner...

24 minutes ago, The OP said:

"Some of my favourite President's best friends are black" type post. 

Imagine scouring the internet for pictures of black trumpets. Identitarianism gone mad.

This really is presidency by idiocy, I want to kill myself! Judging by this idiot I should be a multi-trillionaire, be able to grab any pussy around, even find my own daughter fuckable, what does he have to do for the US public to revolt and use the arms (he’s so proud to promote ) in the 2nd amendment? Wow!
Although, he has “the best words” c**t!

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Looks like the Koch brothers have gotten under Trumps oh so thin skin. After saying they would be unlikely to back him in the midterms Trump responded in a very Presidential manner...

Not sure that tweeting about how his tax cuts made a pair of multi-billionaires even richer is a great look to be honest...

If Trump losses in 2020 he will be totally crushed by the rejection.

He will spend the rest of his life in his pyjamas eating burgers and tweeting whilst watching Fox News desperate for mentions.

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

He will spend the rest of his life in his pyjamas eating burgers and tweeting whilst watching Fox News desperate for mentions.

He'll be on Fox News 3 times a day doing a double act with Giuliani ranting about how the election was rigged by illegals and dead people voting.

Edited by welshbairn

24 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

So he's off to Memphis to become an Elvis impersonator?

"Collusion is not a crime. I mean I didn't do it, but even if I did - which I definitely didn't - it's not a crime."
Seems this is actually their new defence...

Tbf the last brainwave they had was “when I said “would”, I actually meant to say “wouldn’t” so we probably shouldn’t judge too harshly.