The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Cohen tape: Trump heard discussing buying rights to Playboy model's story

Lawyer for Cohen says audio, given to CNN, shows client tried to handle payment legally while Trump wanted to pay in cash

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/24/michael-cohen-trump-tape-karen-mcdougal-payment

Essentially, everything terrible you've ever heard about Trump is probably true.

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

Cohen tape: Trump heard discussing buying rights to Playboy model's story

Lawyer for Cohen says audio, given to CNN, shows client tried to handle payment legally while Trump wanted to pay in cash

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/24/michael-cohen-trump-tape-karen-mcdougal-payment

Essentially, everything terrible you've ever heard about Trump is probably true.

Only the bad stuff. Any good stuff is pure fiction.

Reality has bitten Trump on the arse, having to compensate farners because of his trade war.

With Europe he wants to use the threat of tariffs to open Europe up to American products and services. It's gunboat diplomacy in the form of trade policy.

With China they are simply trying to slow down the rate that at which the Chinese are accumulating wealth hoping to delay or somehow avert the point at which it overtakes the USA as the global superpower.

13 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Not Trump but quite Trumpy - 

Please watch to the end. (he resigned today btw) https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44949504

I was avoiding this because I usually cringe like f**k at these things. Going to have to watch it now.

P.S. Looks like Donald caved in to get a deal before the mid term elections, and to avoid looking like a total arse. US truck imports from the EU will now have a tariff of zero rather than 25%. Probably.

11 minutes ago, RiG said:

I see a journalist was banned from some press event because she had the audacity to, erm, ask questions...

Even Fox have criticised the decision.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/jul/26/cnn-reporter-banned-trump-white-house-event-kaitlan-collins

She can ask me questions any time she wants, AMIRITELADZ?

Tolerant racist and misandrist pickaxe attack on Lord Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

SM2MBXy.jpg

Black Supremacists and The Matriarchy imo, mass protests will surely erupt!

#trump2020intensifies

Edited by banana

16 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

I heard yesterday trump was planning on going to watch the open.  His people visited ninewells hospital in Dundee three times to check it out in advance.  This is how they referred to trump and insisted everybody else did too....

The VVIP

Lol.  Not VIP, VVIP.

At his golf courses, his detail (along with the obvious security duties) are also responsible for making sure his portrait is displayed prominently (and the TV channels showing the right stations, presumably).  The minute he's gone, obviously, they're taken off the walls and returned to the basement to gather dust.

29 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

I heard yesterday trump was planning on going to watch the open.  His people visited ninewells hospital in Dundee three times to check it out in advance.  This is how they referred to trump and insisted everybody else did too....

The VVIP

Lol.  Not VIP, VVIP.

I'm just surprised is not the VVIPOTUS.

You wouldn't want this egomaniac in charge of your local bowling club never mind your country.

It's very depressing to have a constant reminder of just how many morons outnumber the mildly intelligent people in the US.

17 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

At his golf courses, his detail (along with the obvious security duties) are also responsible for making sure his portrait is displayed prominently (and the TV channels showing the right stations, presumably).  The minute he's gone, obviously, they're taken off the walls and returned to the basement to gather dust.

I can totally believe that.  So vain yet so ugly.