The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

On 22/12/2018 at 16:35, Zetterlund said:

I wonder if this is what Trump was alluding to in this tweet yesterday.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to Fox's own Tony Tata.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-is-right-to-withdraw-from-syria-he-should-replace-us-troops-with-private-contractors

Donnie's  fake presidency is coming apart at the seams.  A good chunk of the GOP are going to vote to impeach should Mueller's report get past his acting poodle AG. 

I have zero faith in a handful of GOP elected officials voting to impeach. If Trump was a Democrat, they’d have begun impeachment processes months ago.

Rand Paul is my current favourite US politician (it's not a crowded field, admittedly). Some excellent trolling of Lindsay Graham & others in this thread.

Didn’t he get assaulted by his neighbour for acting like a psychopath? If it’s the same guy then it’s worth a read as it’s so funny.

10 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Didn’t he get assaulted by his neighbour for acting like a psychopath? If it’s the same guy then it’s worth a read as it’s so funny.

The story is familiar but I didn't realise it was Rand Paul.

'Lawn etiquette'. Serious business.

17 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Paul might have been deliberately winding him up, hard to tell, but the neighbour sounds more of the psychopath.

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/12/17453976/rand-paul-assault-rene-boucher-neighbors-dispute-pile-of-brush

Either way, neighbors in the upscale neighborhood weren’t thrilled about how the incident brought scrutiny on their block. One person, talking to GQ, called the attacker and the victim “two little shits.”

Edited by welshbairn

Pay off for letting off the Saudi Crown Prince for the chainsaw massacre in Turkey presumably. Saudi Arabia has 1/3 the GDP per capita of the US by the way, it's just that even less is spread around. The slave labourers with confiscated passports probably don't even enter the statistics.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1077253411358326785

19 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Pay off for letting off the Saudi Crown Prince for the chainsaw massacre in Turkey presumably. Saudi Arabia has 1/3 the GDP per capita of the US by the way, it's just that even less is spread around. The slave labourers with confiscated passports probably don't even enter the statistics.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1077253411358326785

Have the Saudis asked Syria if their money is welcome? I suspect they'll be told to ram it given the intended purpose of all the money coming from that direction recently.

11 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Have the Saudis asked Syria if their money is welcome? I suspect they'll be told to ram it given the intended purpose of all the money coming from that direction recently.

As you say, there is no chance of Saudi funding reconstruction in an Iranian backed Shia-esque Government anyway. Trump believes anything anyone tells him from phone call  to phone call, and acts without checking with people whose job is to know about it.

Trump’s lack of understanding of ME geopolitics is staggering.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

As you say, there is no chance of Saudi funding reconstruction in an Iranian backed Shia-esque Government anyway. Trump believes anything anyone tells him from phone call  to phone call, and acts without checking with people whose job is to know about it.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Trump’s lack of understanding of ME geopolitics is staggering.

Tbh I took his tweet to be treating everyone else as idiots, but maybe I'm giving him too much credit and he actually believes it himself.