The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I always thought that a Trump Presidency could cost lives.  I always thought that if it happened it would be because he put his own political interests first.  Never thought it would be something like this with such catastrophic potential consequences.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Trump could sacrifice every new born for the next year, and still 50% of Americans would support him. 

He may be the most dangerously incompetent leader the world has ever seen, but his brand of barefaced populism has many followers. The more that things go tits up, the more it will become somebody elses fault.....the Chinese, the Mexicans, the EU, the Democrats. 

Whatever the next couple of months brings to America, Teflon Don will remain unscathed. 

8 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Trump could sacrifice every new born for the next year, and still 50% of Americans would support him. 

He may be the most dangerously incompetent leader the world has ever seen, but his brand of barefaced populism has many followers. The more that things go tits up, the more it will become somebody elses fault.....the Chinese, the Mexicans, the EU, the Democrats. 

Whatever the next couple of months brings to America, Teflon Don will remain unscathed. 

It'll strengthen his grip for a second term.

Americans have chosen Joe Biden & Hilary Clinton over a genuine progressive like Sanders - And that's the left leaning side of the country. Trump will scoosh it.

3 minutes ago, RiG said:

"I know South Korea better than anybody."

*gets population of Seoul wildly incorrect by about 28 million*

@throbberpointed out on another thread that Seoul is 38m above sea level, must have misread the idiot cards his staff give him.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

@throbberpointed out on another thread that Seoul is 38m above sea level, must have misread the idiot cards his staff give him.

Aye I've seen folk on Twitter spot that as well. Even after a few years I'm still stunned at how monumentally stupid he is. Of course if he gets pulled up on it he'll just deny he ever said it.

Edited by RiG

When Obama was elected, and during his 8 years in office, I used to switch on the internet, hoping and wishing (I'm not religious so I don't pray) that he and his family were all safe and well and that no white supremacist nutter had assassinated him and / or his loved ones. Can't say that I have the same thoughts when it comes to Trump and his family and administration. What an odious man he is.

5 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

When Obama was elected, and during his 8 years in office, I used to switch on the internet, hoping and wishing (I'm not religious so I don't pray) that he and his family were all safe and well and that no white supremacist nutter had assassinated him and / or his loved ones. Can't say that I have the same thoughts when it comes to Trump and his family and administration. What an odious man he is.

Obama was too busy assassinating poor Afghans and Pakistanis to get assassinated.

A despicable individual.

9 hours ago, Detournement said:

Obama was too busy assassinating poor Afghans and Pakistanis to get assassinated.

A despicable individual.

Thank you for your input.

I have to say, however, that I am disinclined to take instruction from you or your ilk on this or any other matter.

Stay safe and take care.