The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Off his tits on hydroxychloroquine.

Oh dear, how awful. 

The drug has the potential to cause side effects, including symptoms of heart failure, suicidal thoughts and signs of liver disease, according to doctors.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52717161

Trump getting everyone talking about something else apart from what the latest crisis is classic trump but even Fox news were telling folk not to take it as this one is really batshit mental 

5 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Trump getting everyone talking about something else apart from what the latest crisis is classic trump but even Fox news were telling folk not to take it as this one is really batshit mental 

Bat shite probably has more immunological properties.

24 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

The Pelosi health trolling is going to look odd when she drops down dead any day now

I was hoping that Trump would respond to the morbidly obese jibe but he's too busy having a go at Fox over his drug habit.

37 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was hoping that Trump would respond to the morbidly obese jibe but he's too busy having a go at Fox over his drug habit.

Made a mental note never to play poker with Anderson Cooper last night; he didn't even twitch. 

20 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Made a mental note never to play poker with Anderson Cooper last night; he didn't even twitch. 

For all his nicknames of other politicians I wonder how he would react if they collectively started referring to him as “fatty Trump”.

54 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I think he's made from old action men dolls who were left outside a San Francisco bath house in the Eighties, so they probably lacked the technology.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

For all his nicknames of other politicians I wonder how he would react if they collectively started referring to him as “fatty Trump”.

The tears about fat shaming from suddenly sensitive republicans would be too much to handle. 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I think he's made from old action men dolls who were left outside a San Francisco bath house in the Eighties, so they probably lacked the technology.

I reckon the Mayor of Las Vegas broke him. A couple of weeks prior he went off at Rod Blagojevich (which is fair play, as he's an utter utter c**t) but when she was on you could see something dying inside him. Could just be low batteries, s'pose. 

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

They've went with a better one: "President Tweety". He's done for now.