The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

In First Interview as President, Donald Trump Rejects Reality:
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/donald-trump-david-muir-interview
“I can be the most presidential person ever, other than the great Abe Lincoln,”
On Illegal Voters: “Believe me. Those were Hillary votes. And if you look at it they all voted for Hillary. They all voted for Hillary. They didn't vote for me. I don't believe I got one,”
CIA Speech: “We see what Fox said. They said it was one of the great speeches. They showed the people applauding and screaming and they were all C.I.A. Somebody was asking Sean [Hannity], ‘Well, were they Trump people that were put? We don't have Trump people. They were C.I.A. people.”
Read it.  The boy's a nutter.

If anyone reading that doesn't find it deeply disturbing, then I'm not sure Donald Trump can ever do wrong in their eyes. For the leader of the free world to be talking like a 12 year old is frightening.

Nixon's paranoia came from his intelligence. Trump's paranoia comes from his ego. Both presidencies will end the same way.

9 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

If anyone reading that doesn't find it deeply disturbing, then I'm not sure Donald Trump can ever do wrong in their eyes.

This.  So much this.  

Sadly, regardless of what the Liar says or does there will be folk who will continue to support him.  Either through selfishness (the rich looking for tax breaks/investment opportunities), desperation, stupidity or bigotry.

32 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

If anyone reading that doesn't find it deeply disturbing, then I'm not sure Donald Trump can ever do wrong in their eyes.

That's fair enough but I'm just as concerned by that guy in North Korea.
What can we do? Take to the streets and protest?
Did they no try that...and Trump is still the President.

Edited by Wee Willie

That's fair enough but I'm just as concerned by that guy in North Korea.
What can we do? Take to the streets and protest?
Did they no try that...and Trump is still the President.

But moderate Republicans and decent congresspeople and senators also read these insane ramblings. They can restrict his insanity long enough for the midterms or impeachment proceedings.

If not, the US is screwed.

1 hour ago, Wee Willie said:

Now that's funny :lol:

It is, but I think the one with a grinning Nixon on the cover saying "Nobody's going to shoot me with Spiro T Agnew next in line" is hard to beat.

This.  So much this.  
Sadly, regardless of what the Liar says or does there will be folk who will continue to support him.  Either through selfishness (the rich looking for tax breaks/investment opportunities), desperation, stupidity or bigotry.

Some here tick those last two boxes.