Hearts v Rangers

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

That is absolutely glorious. 

"Done with him" thread is hilarious. One asks reasonably " who could we get in though?" to be met with "This is RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB mate . plenty of takers "

and another one that doesn't understand how this is the same team as last season, purely on the basis that they beat dundee. No mention of the horsing St Johnstone gave them

" Time for change. We are worse than Ally's post admin team "

:thumsup2

What an utterly unmitigated cock Warburton is!

He seems to think that the refs priority is to make quick decisions rather than correct ones.

He thinks the score should behave been 1-1 despite admitting his player was offside!?

He's a shambles of a man!

Yours

aDONis

27 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

For those of us that don't follow events at Ibrox that closely

What did they spend £1.8m on?

That was the transfer fee for Joe Garner.

@The Tedi @BobWilliamson Any thoughts from you two shitebags about how laughably terrible your overpriced, overpaid joke of a football team is after your triumphalist, WATP bawbaggery in the match thread on here after scraping a late 2-1 win against us?

edit: massive well done to Hearts in putting them in their place which we sadly lack the bottle to do, big win in the race for second with Aberdeen. Another goal or two to really rub their noses in shit would've been quite nice but I suspect Aberdeen will get them frothing at the mouth with rage when they meet, so that'll do.

20 minutes ago, Cream Cheese said:

Those 2 clubs are sitting 2nd and 3rd is Scotland's top tier of football....... depressing. :(

Why? Must admit I didn't see the whole game but from what I did see, Hearts looked good.

11 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

What a donkey :lol:

He genuinely seems like's he's on the verge of tears there.

PowttJS.gif

Jeez that was shite tonight, we got what we deserved, f*ck all !! At sixes and sevens at the back with every ball across the box, huffing and puffing in the middle and no penetration up front whatsoever, Tav nowhere for both goals at the back stick. We're struggling with this set up and the way we try and play.
Warburton surely can see that and that changes are required, to shore us up defensively. We make it easy for teams to hit the gaps. Games played against the top three, P3 L3 GF 2 GA 9 GD -7.
Fair play to the Jambos, they were well up for it, but it honestly didn't take much to beat us tonight.

7 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Why? Must admit I didn't see the whole game but from what I did see, Hearts looked good.

He genuinely seems like's he's on the verge of tears there.

Reveal hidden contents

PowttJS.gif

Seen Kenny Millers interview?

y8774z.gif

7 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Still raging they escaped with a 2-0 defeat, tbh. Should have been put over a barrel and done for at least three or four.

I wouldn't be raging but that was my reading of it as well.

Rangers had barely gotten out of their own half between HT and Muirhead coming off for Buaben. After that Rangers had some extremely toothless pressure for the rest of the game but it did seem like one way traffic before Hearts took their foot off Rangers' throat.

Archived