Cowdenbeath v Clyde - Sat 3rd Dec

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wee fergie shouldnt be any where near the first X1 just now. BF said at fans meeting while back he needs time. Only reason i reckon hes out on pitch is cause o injuries. Love him but its not his time just now....

McNiff disappoints me. Will never shout at a clyde player during a game or try but he should be doing better....

Lot o players missing today full game(Forwards) or 2nd Half (Miller)...

Fingers out Tuesday

Wee fergie shouldnt be any where near the first X1 just now. BF said at fans meeting while back he needs time. Only reason i reckon hes out on pitch is cause o injuries. Love him but its not his time just now....

McNiff disappoints me. Will never shout at a clyde player during a game or try but he should be doing better....

Lot o players missing today full game(Forwards) or 2nd Half (Miller)...

Fingers out Tuesday

Wasn't there today so can't comment but thought wee Fergie did well against Elgin when he came on also when he came on against Edinburgh I thought he made a real difference

Again all about opinions

Need a a result Tuesday and Saturday

Wasn't there today so can't comment but thought wee Fergie did well against Elgin when he came on also when he came on against Edinburgh I thought he made a real difference

Again all about opinions

Need a a result Tuesday and Saturday

He done well but nowhere near himself. Hope he returns to his auld self. Getting put on when were struggling (Elgin 2-1 hanging on. Embra when nothing was happenin like today) as only resort wont help him...

Weve been very unlucky and its killing us

1 hour ago, Loonytoons said:

Not really.  There isn't much between any of the teams in this league tbh.

The standard in the league is terrible. Clyde are supposed to be one of the better teams but they looked dross.

We are fairly pish but deserved the 3 points. The players worked extremely hard today and showed more desire and commitment than  previously. Once CJ was hooked we looked a better proposition. I've said how I feel about him previously.

We are actually on a decent run but this league is as tight at the bottom end as a nuns chuff. Hopefully the players gain a bit of confidence from this and kick on a bit. 

12 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

The standard in the league is terrible. Clyde are supposed to be one of the better teams but they looked dross.

We are fairly pish but deserved the 3 points. The players worked extremely hard today and showed more desire and commitment than  previously. Once CJ was hooked we looked a better proposition. I've said how I feel about him previously.

We are actually on a decent run but this league is as tight at the bottom end as a nuns chuff. Hopefully the players gain a bit of confidence from this and kick on a bit. 

Most of us are with you on this, coo. Unfortunately our manager must be watching a different game.

18 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

We've a stronger team than last season, without a doubt, and other than Dunfermline there was virtually nothing between the other 9 sides last season.  You guys were there too, surely you can't see that much difference between either league.

Any team coming up from this division will have a really good chance of staying up next year and the play-off winners this season have nothing to fear about whoever they come up against.

No offence but with us having lowden. Easton. Wee Fergie. JP. Phil johnston and now Linton all fit we would stroll it. Just saying

But you don't and you aren't . Poor management not having the strength in depth if that's the case

23 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

No offence but with us having lowden. Easton. Wee Fergie. JP. Phil johnston and now Linton all fit we would stroll it. Just saying

No offence but if we had won all our games we'd be further ahead than we are at the moment.

32 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

We've a stronger team than last season, without a doubt, and other than Dunfermline there was virtually nothing between the other 9 sides last season.  You guys were there too, surely you can't see that much difference between either league.

Any team coming up from this division will have a really good chance of staying up next year and the play-off winners this season have nothing to fear about whoever they come up against.

With regret I have to disagree. We were terrible last season and deserved to be relegated. I can't remember seeing such a poor standard of football than I have witnessed this season for some time though. Today was a prime example,neither team looked comfortable in possession, constantly gifted the opposition the ball, basic passes were fluffed and set pieces were badly executed. Not much to entertain you on a cold afternoon in early December.

4 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

With regret I have to disagree. We were terrible last season and deserved to be relegated. I can't remember seeing such a poor standard of football than I have witnessed this season for some time though. Today was a prime example,neither team looked comfortable in possession, constantly gifted the opposition the ball, basic passes were fluffed and set pieces were badly executed. Not much to entertain you on a cold afternoon in early December.

To be fair, I have stated that Cowden have been the worst team I've seen Forfar play this season, based on just 90 minutes though.  Your comments suggest I might be correct.

3 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

To be fair, I have stated that Cowden have been the worst team I've seen Forfar play this season, based on just 90 minutes though.  Your comments suggest I might be correct.

Didn't Montrose beat Forfar? We've beaten them twice now, they were horrific at CP.

7 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

We are improving from a very low starting point but things need to get better. I stand by my original point though. The standard of this league from top to bottom is extremely poor. Mind you the general standard of football at all levels in Scotland has fallen.

Just now, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Didn't Montrose beat Forfar? We've beaten them twice now, they were horrific at CP.

Yep they did and it was a thoroughly enjoyable game with some great football and dreadful defending from both teams, better than many games I witnessed last season.  Second game wasn't so good but still had it's moments. 

9 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

We are improving from a very low starting point but things need to get better. I stand by my original point though. The standard of this league from top to bottom is extremely poor. Mind you the general standard of football at all levels in Scotland has fallen.

On your last point, you are almost certainly correct.

Archived