Dundee v St Mirren

Dundee-FC92

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT 0-2

Said at half time I expected Dundee to come out roaring second half, well they certainly surprised me.

They came out, rolled over and purred while we tickled their tummies. Absolutely pathetic second half performance from the home side. There's clearly some issues going on behind the scenes there, don't know what they are and I don't really care either. Credit to the home announcer for giving the MOTM to Stevie Mallan, didn't think he was our best player though.

The easiest win we've had all season, and I'm not lying when I say that. We've only beaten two other full time teams this season and both of them were by one goal.

Can anyone remind me the last time Dundee won the Scottish? Must be a good while now.

Oh and, we are a shower of Paisley b*****ds and we are going to win the cup.

Well done St Mirren. We were utterly rancid. You came with a game plan and you didn't look like a side rooted to the bottom of the league below. Deserved winners.

Rancid would flatter us - we were worse than that.

It's not just the players but I manager who doesn't have a plan B when things go wrong.

Bar the Hearts game (where we were very lucky) as soon as we go a goal down we are fekked.

Archived