Raith Rovers v Heart of Midlothian - 22nd January, 2017

Elixir

1 hour ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

I'd probably hush on the "rumbled" chat tbh. We've single-handedly broken your fanbase following last season's exploits to the point folk like yourself can barely call themselves Hearts fans anymore. The Hibs v Dundee Utd thread on Sickback is quite something. Utter turmoil everywhere.

Gutted for you.

Monty Smug

Some attempt at self-flattery - you're an established lower league club, ffs. :lol:

Thinking any sane Hertz man would care what the window lickers on JKB are up to as well. b9rreGI.png

Do you post on Hibs.net, m8?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A replay would be nice for Rudi so he could score one last sublime winner for the Jam Tarts at Tynecastle....

I'd be happy with a replay. Haven't been to Tynecastle since they beat Celtic 2-1 back when Roman Bednar scored a couple.

Locke probably wakes up with morning glory at the thought of a Tynecastle return.

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

...which Hibs won't take.

Anyway, Raith should have given us their Main Stand as well like they done for Sevco.

They should, to be honest. We'll be lucky to break 2k in the home end because we're shite.

1 hour ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

We already took about 4k there in October. Minter.

1954, not that I really care. 

10 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Can't pay attention to much anymore given you also don't care about your own club.

Pretty much. greggy.png

8 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

I'm talking about EEP, m8.

So there was only that many because it was the first time Hibs have played there in years.

Archived