Raith Rovers v Heart of Midlothian - 22nd January, 2017

Elixir

Skacel will get game time on Sunday whether he deserves it or not.
An inevitability that surely rankles with the club's more deserving players and a clear indication on why a lot of Rovers supporters would gladly see the back of Locke.
I don't think this'll be the humping that a lot of our support anticipate (and some inexplicably want) but going on recent stats, I can't see past Hearts progressing.

If he does I'm going to watch him and see what he does. Guy at my work who's a Jambo says that he is good at holding the ball up, as he used to play ice hockey.

From memory he played against Hibs and United in our 0-0 draws at Starks.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

It's incredible that even normal Hibs supporters will go to great lengths to defend their support's (and a high profile player's) shameful actions towards Rudi Skacel and the toxic use of the term 'fucking refugee' as a pejorative.

At the heart of it, it just shows the impact Rudi had as a player. Afterall, they'd hardly go to all these lengths over a player who hadn't caused them considerable pain. Rudi Skacel is a successful footballer who has played in a number of countries, is multi-lingual, has no doubt got a few quid behind him and will long be fondly remembered as a winner and a fine player. The Hibbies who abuse him are cave men. Rudi wins.

He is claiming people were singing about him being a refugee on Christmas Eve. They weren't. He's lying. 

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

He is claiming people were singing about him being a refugee on Christmas Eve. They weren't. He's lying. 

How do you know? Maybe you just didn't hear them.

Anyway, it's not as if Hibs fans and employees don't have form for it.

Basically just a club for racist neds. Choose Hibs, indeed.

3 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

How do you know? Maybe you just didn't hear them.

Anyway, it's not as if Hibs fans and employees don't have form for it.

Basically just a club for racist neds. Choose Hibs, indeed.

Every bit of abuse he gets he deserves. He brings it all upon himself. Hearts are just a club for vile sectarian bigots. A club who's whole ethos revolves around hibs. Utterly obsessed with us and hibs winning the cup has heightened it to levels never seen before. 

As I said, it'd be a real shame if he suffered a nasty one right down the shin on Sunday. 

ETA- and I know because I was there. They were singing "f**k you Skacel the hibs have won the cup" 

not like Rudolph to make up stuff to get a bit sympathy 

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Every bit of abuse he gets he deserves. He brings it all upon himself. Hearts are just a club for vile sectarian bigots. A club who's whole ethos revolves around hibs. Utterly obsessed with us and hibs winning the cup has heightened it to levels never seen before. 

As I said, it'd be a real shame if he suffered a nasty one right down the shin on Sunday. 

So he 'deserves' to be referred to by thousands of knuckle dragging fans - and not only fans of Hibs, of course - as 'a fucking refugee'.

Seems to me he has brought it on himself by giving Hibs the message pretty tight on a number of occasions, including the biggest game you'll ever see your team play.

As I mentioned before, you'd never be so worked up about a player if he hadn't done you so much deep psychological harm.

The man is a marvel.

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

ETA- and I know because I was there. They were singing "f**k you Skacel the hibs have won the cup" 

not like Rudolph to make up stuff to get a bit sympathy 

You say he deserves "every bit of abuse"? Even racist abuse? Surely not? He deserves, and I dare say he expects a bit of stick from Hibs fans but not racist abuse.

As for wishing injury upon him, that's just pathetic. You've come out with that shite before and need to re-evaluate your life.

1 minute ago, JTS98 said:

So he 'deserves' to be referred to by thousands of knuckle dragging fans - and not only fans of Hibs, of course - as 'a fucking refugee'.

Seems to me he has brought it on himself by giving Hibs the message pretty tight on a number of occasions, including the biggest game you'll ever see your team play.

As I mentioned before, you'd never be so worked up about a player if he hadn't done you so much deep psychological harm.

The man is a marvel.

Deserves it because he's a vile scumbag. He talks about class but has previous spitting on two players. The disrespect he's shown Dundee united and Raith as clubs is shocking, not to mention their fans. The only reason he signed for Dundee United was to play us and the only reason he signed for Raith is to play us. He's utterly obsessed with hibs and our fans. Dundee United fans hated him calling him a wage thief. Im pretty sure the Raith fans aren't happy either. 

And the biggest game our club has ever played was on 21st may, bro. 

Just now, sjc said:

You say he deserves "every bit of abuse"? Even racist abuse? Surely not? He deserves, and I dare say he expects a bit of stick from Hibs fans but not racist abuse.

As for wishing injury upon him, that's just pathetic. You've come out with that shite before and need to re-evaluate your life.

He didn't receive any racist abuse. He dishes it out and can't take it back that's his problem. 

And I really couldn't care less, seeing him suffer would be stauner material.

Deserves it because he's a vile scumbag. He talks about class but has previous spitting on two players. The disrespect he's shown Dundee united and Raith as clubs is shocking, not to mention their fans. The only reason he signed for Dundee United was to play us and the only reason he signed for Raith is to play us. He's utterly obsessed with hibs and our fans. Dundee United fans hated him calling him a wage thief. Im pretty sure the Raith fans aren't happy either. 

And the biggest game our club has ever played was on 21st may, bro. 

See what I mean? That first paragraph is nothing but deranged ranting. You honestly think he only took on employment on two occasions to play Hibs? Not because he maybe fancied earning some cash? You're obsessed with the guy because he has a track record of causing you immense pain. Beautiful.

Also, your final sentence will never be true. We all know that. If you could swap the results of those two cup finals over, you'd do it in a moment.

1 minute ago, JTS98 said:

See what I mean? That first paragraph is nothing but deranged ranting. You honestly think he only took on employment on two occasions to play Hibs? Not because he maybe fancied earning some cash? You're obsessed with the guy because he has a track record of causing you immense pain. Beautiful.

Also, your final sentence will never be true. We all know that. If you could swap the results of those two cup finals over, you'd do it in a moment.

Considering he took the shirt number 51 at Dundee Utd it's pretty obvious that he only signed for them to play us. I wouldn't swap 21st may for anything so yet again you're hilariously misinformed.

He didn't receive any racist abuse. He dishes it out and can't take it back that's his problem. 

And I really couldn't care less, seeing him suffer would be stauner material.

Calling someone a "fucking refugee" kind of does fall into the racist category of abuse to be honest.

As for suggesting you'd get a wee woody over seeing Skacel get injured says a lot about you tbh. Manchild.

Considering he took the shirt number 51 at Dundee Utd it's pretty obvious that he only signed for them to play us. I wouldn't swap 21st may for anything so yet again you're hilariously misinformed.

He took the glorious 51 knowing it would wind you up. And it has. Job done. A huge jump to go from that to 'he only wanted to play against Hibs'. He seemed to enjoy his return to Tynecastle. I'm sure he enjoyed playing football in general. He's a footballer. He was also earning a living.

I'd probably enjoy winding up a bunch of racist neds who had been giving me abuse for years too, so you can't really blame him.

You can lie about the cup finals all you want. We all know. Swap those two results over and every Hibby's life becomes complete. Unfortunately, Rudi's Hearts absolutely stiffed you rotten and you'll never live it down. Which is basically why you hate him so much.

Of course this nutter will have evidence of Skacel spitting at players.

Good to see they'll never get over the biggest shafting imaginable - in the biggest game Edinburgh will see.

It's good that Rudi is involved in this game, otherwise a truly lacklustre cup affair with two sides not really sure where they're going at the minute. 90 minutes of turgid football lit up solely by Sir Rudolph Skacel merely being in attendance.
Ps, HB75 your side have a game this weekend...worry about that and not how obsessed we are with Hibs. You'll enjoy yourself more that way.

30 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Of course this nutter will have evidence of Skacel spitting at players.

Good to see they'll never get over the biggest shafting imaginable - in the biggest game Edinburgh will see.

He spat at Lennon. 

49 minutes ago, sjc said:

Calling someone a "fucking refugee" kind of does fall into the racist category of abuse to be honest.

As for suggesting you'd get a wee woody over seeing Skacel get injured says a lot about you tbh. Manchild.

No one called him a "fucking refugee". He's lying. They were singing "f**k you Skacel the hibs have won the cup". I suppose with his old age his hearing must be going.

46 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

He took the glorious 51 knowing it would wind you up. And it has. Job done. A huge jump to go from that to 'he only wanted to play against Hibs'. He seemed to enjoy his return to Tynecastle. I'm sure he enjoyed playing football in general. He's a footballer. He was also earning a living.

I'd probably enjoy winding up a bunch of racist neds who had been giving me abuse for years too, so you can't really blame him.

You can lie about the cup finals all you want. We all know. Swap those two results over and every Hibby's life becomes complete. Unfortunately, Rudi's Hearts absolutely stiffed you rotten and you'll never live it down. Which is basically why you hate him so much.

He signed for Dundee Utd purely to wear the 51 top. He'd have had offers elsewhere but chose them to stay and try and get a rise out of hibs fans. Obviously that glorious knock to the head George francombe gave him when he was walking about with a black eye for weeks, a few year back has had a dramatic affect on him.  I'm not lying about the cup final, ask any hibs fan. 21st May is the best moment anyone has had as a hibs fan and the fashion we did it in made it all the better. 

13 minutes ago, Handsome Devil said:

Hmm. Not according to Hibs.Net. Of course, it is entirely possible you heard every chant, from every fan and they are incorrect.

I don't read hibs.net.

im stating a fact when I say the refugee song wasn't sung. It was f**k you Skacel hibs have won the cup. Don't let that get in the way of a good old Jambo lie though. You lot are quite good at that. Charities been paid back yet?

Archived