Raith Rovers v Heart of Midlothian - 22nd January, 2017

Elixir

Some Jambo fool trying to tell us we'd switch the 5-1 game for 21st May 2016? Lol. We pumped your mob out on route (2-0 up with ten to play :lol:) to winning it in the best and most dramatic way possible. We even defeated a more detestable club than Hearts in the final too. We'll keep 21st of May thanks. 

Good luck to Raith and Mr Rudolph this weekend x

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a pretty epic breakdown. I'm sure Hibeesbounce was the lad on Christmas Eve saying he hoped he broke his leg. Quite literally because he raised five fingers on one hand and one on the other. After 70 minutes of screaming every obscenity you can think of at him.

Football fans are absolutely fucking pathetic.

This is a pretty epic breakdown. I'm sure Hibeesbounce was the lad on Christmas Eve saying he hoped he broke his leg. Quite literally because he raised five fingers on one hand and one on the other. After 70 minutes of screaming every obscenity you can think of at him.

I could be wrong but I think he's a Pars sympathiser too. Definite wrong un.

35 minutes ago, Paco said:

No I wanted him to break his leg because he's a c**t. X 

also because of his shitebag tackle on mcgeouch. We should sign Riordan just to nail the wee p***k again.

raith are basically just a Fife version of hearts. Dunfermline have always been the bigger and more successful side.

So what's the deal with the Skacel/Hibs hatred? Is it because he's an ex Hearts player that has previous for winding them up/scoring important goals against them and Hibs fans inability to accept they can give it out but not accept it when he gives it back....or is there more to it? 

On 10/01/2017 at 13:40, Fraser Fyvie said:

Raith is a shite away day anyway, we always take much better numbers to the Pars.

Image result for greggy pieandbovril

:lol:

I think Hibs had in the region of 3,500 in October (that's a guess from my vantage point on the day (not got an official figure) but, tbf, both Hearts and Hibs always bring big numbers to us.

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Dunfermline have always been the bigger and more successful side.

^ Kens.

Had this been played at around the time of the draw, I reckon it would've been a more interesting game. Rovers have suddenly stopped scoring goals; I thought they looked decent for a good spell of the first half in the New Year game but struggled in and around the 18 yard box. 

No idea why Locke thought it a good idea to sign / play Skacel. The guy was a fantastic footballer but he's well past his best now. I've no doubt his football brain still works as well as it did but his body simply can't do what he wants it to now. He stood out as weak link in our last game with them.

16 minutes ago, Raithie said:

So what's the deal with the Skacel/Hibs hatred? Is it because he's an ex Hearts player that has previous for winding them up/scoring important goals against them and Hibs fans inability to accept they can give it out but not accept it when he gives it back....or is there more to it? 

From a Hibs perspective, I think Skacel has taken an interesting road to becoming a Hearts legend/icon, which largely involves spending time winding up Hibs fans. To give him credit, it works. Hearts fans lap it up and a lot of Hibs fans can't stand him and give him pelters for it (although the refugee stuff has thankfully died out). I personally think Skacel's dislike of Hibs outweighs his love of Hearts, but I'm sure the Hearts fans on here will disagree with that.

He signed for a Championship club purely so he could continue to play against us. Just let that sink in.
Shame he's utter pony now.

Nothing to do with being good commuting distance from where he likes to stay, knowing the manager or being paid more than the zero he was earning. Was just to play against Hibs, and you wouldn't have it any other way. You love to hate him as much as he loves to you.

22 minutes ago, abner doubleday said:

For anyone going for a pint before the game.

Brodie's open at 09:30 for early breakfast.

Betty Nicol's open from 11:00.

Both about ten minute taxi ride - six quid.

IMG_20160910_135747.jpg

other public houses are available.....

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

other public houses are available.....

Most pubs in Kirkcaldy open at 12:30 on Sundays. These two are definitely open.

Novar normally 12:30, Penny 12:30, Harbour 12:30, Raven 12:30. Unless they have announced earlier opening times.

2 hours ago, LondonHibsFan said:

From a Hibs perspective, I think Skacel has taken an interesting road to becoming a Hearts legend/icon, which largely involves spending time winding up Hibs fans. To give him credit, it works. Hearts fans lap it up and a lot of Hibs fans can't stand him and give him pelters for it (although the refugee stuff has thankfully died out). I personally think Skacel's dislike of Hibs outweighs his love of Hearts, but I'm sure the Hearts fans on here will disagree with that.

Aye he's a legend because he winds up Hibs fans. Nowt to do with the fact he scored 48 goals from midfield in 3 seasons, including 3 in cup finals and is the only living Hearts player to have two Scottish Cup winners medals.

The fact he hates Hibs is just a delicious cherry on top.

That said I really dislike how all build up about this game has been bogged down by chat about him when realistically he'll have no significant impact on the match.

No I wanted him to break his leg because he's a c**t. X 

also because of his shitebag tackle on mcgeouch. We should sign Riordan just to nail the wee p***k again.

raith are basically just a Fife version of hearts. Dunfermline have always been the bigger and more successful side.

Surely we're a Fife version of Hibs then? After all, if "Dunfermline have always been the bigger and more successful side.", then they'll be the Fife version of Hearts. As Hearts are clearly and will always be the bigger and more successful Edinburgh side..

1 minute ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Surely we're a Fife version of Hibs then? After all, if "Dunfermline have always been the bigger and more successful side.", then they'll be the Fife version of Hearts. As Hearts are clearly and will always be the bigger and more successful Edinburgh side..

Don't try and apply logic to his posts now.

5 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

He spat at Lennon.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No he didn't. That was shown up to be red top shite.

4 hours ago, Zing. said:

Some Jambo fool trying to tell us we'd switch the 5-1 game for 21st May 2016? Lol. We pumped your mob out on route (2-0 up with ten to play :lol:) to winning it in the best and most dramatic way possible. We even defeated a more detestable club than Hearts in the final too. We'll keep 21st of May thanks. 

Good luck to Raith and Mr Rudolph this weekend x

You should take a look at the 5-1 thread on here and see all the pre-match comments about how it was destiny and the way it was meant to end.

No-one can deny Hibs won the cup in spectacular fashion, but let's not kid anyone on that you wouldn't have rather beaten us in the final.

3 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Raith are basically just a Fife version of hearts. Dunfermline have always been the bigger and more successful side.

Wait - are you trying to claim Hibs are a bigger and more successful club than Hearts here? :D

Archived