Raith Rovers v Heart of Midlothian - 22nd January, 2017

Elixir

It goes without saying that the "refugee" stuff was completely unacceptable. Have said so since it first happened. Just a total minter on various levels. I certainly wasn't "defending" anyone when it happened.

The context here is that he was out the other day sticking up for his own professionalism in regards to the ER thing, presumably related to the fact that Raith haven't won in months. Now it turns out that was in response to racist abuse? Nah.

3 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Could you Hibs fans not f**k off and start your Skacel/Hearts spat somewhere else,this thread supposed to be the match thread for our cup tie on Sunday against Hearts

I'll post where I want m9 thf.png

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

He is claiming people were singing about him being a refugee on Christmas Eve. They weren't. He's lying

10 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

He didn't receive any racist abuse. He dishes it out and can't take it back that's his problem. 

And I really couldn't care less, seeing him suffer would be stauner material.

10 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

No one called him a "fucking refugee". He's lying. They were singing "f**k you Skacel the hibs have won the cup". I suppose with his old age his hearing must be going.

3 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

It goes without saying that the "refugee" stuff was completely unacceptable. Have said so since it first happened. Just a total minter on various levels. I certainly wasn't "defending" anyone when it happened.

The context here is that he was out the other day sticking up for his own professionalism in regards to the ER thing, presumably related to the fact that Raith haven't won in months. Now it turns out that was in response to racist abuse? Nah.

I'll post where I want m9 thf.png

I'm glad this has been cleared up, it was getting tedious.

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Shown up to be shite? Pretty sure there was picture evidence m8.

we blatantly are the bigger club. Big clubs win all available competitions. In the last 10 years we will have won a league title, a Scottish cup and a league cup come May. 

Hearts can't even win the league cup 

image.png

Shopped. I can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time:

enlargedagain.gif

Oh, and you're going to have to try a lot harder than that. Absolutely diabolical bait. :lol:

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

It didn't happen when we played Raith in December m8.

I heard that a few wee groups tried to start singing it during the game but very few joined in, so it died a bit of a death.  

Correct

Theoretically we could one day beat Hibs 6-1 in a cup final but realistically 2012 is as good as it's going to get, in my lifetime at least

Completely get where you're coming from. I'm convinced that I will see Hibs win the cup at least once more in the near future but nothing will be as good as 21/5/16. Hibs could beat Hearts 6-1 or 7-0 in the final but last season is as good as it will ever get. Pretty much in the same way an awful lot of Hearts fans I know class 98 as the pinnacle of following you's

In a way it's quite sad knowing you'll never ever feel that high ever again

First time in this thread. Expected it to be ruined by Hearts fans salivating over Skacel. Instead it's full of Hibs zoomers foaming at the mouth about him.  Aye, you really don't care about him at all do you.

Nothing worse than fitba fans giving someone dogs abuse for the whole game then playing the victim over a hand gesture. 

Jesus, nipped in to see the chat about the game and it's 9 pages of how much Hibs fans aren't rattled by Rudi. Are the hibs threads as populated by obsessed jambos?

Anyway, a couple of new signings for us to look at and an opportunity to start getting our defence sorted out! Raith on a poor run so hopefully that continues and we have a comfortable afternoon at fifes premier footballing venue.

Back on topic. Can't really see us scoring, never mind winning. But then we are unbeaten against Dundee Utd and Hibs this season so there is a slight chance we raise our game here. f**k it, we're winning this. 1-0, McHattie screamer in the 89th minute*

*2-0 Hearts

Archived