The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

AsimButt should have been pushing Dunning a lot harder in that category. Underrated poster.

We've already seen Assim's credentials as a master swordsman. He's too much of a gent to come first. 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Asim's push has been too late for this year. No doubt he will stroll next year's award. This thread will probably still be running then, by the way. 

Just read his posts in the St Mirren Relegation thread, it's absolutely brilliant.

As for your latter retort, I see that the Premiership edition hasn't even closed voting yet.

2 minutes ago, Marr1 said:

Just read his posts in the St Mirren Relegation thread, it's absolutely brilliant.

As for your latter retort, I see that the Premiership edition hasn't even closed voting yet.

Let's judge how long he takes from start to finish ;) 

8 minutes ago, Marr1 said:

Just waiting for the sideshow to finish m9. If you could have this done and dusted by Friday  that'd be great @Marr1 :rolleyes:

Woah, haud the bus here, just seen this. Ive no quibble with the vote, it's water off a duck's back, but I draw the line at getting lumped in with Grimly Fiendish and  Igor, aka ashton and Sinclair Street/Dr Watson. Ive drawn attention to the repulsive behaviour of those two mutants but that's the sum total of my involvement with 'em and that's how I like it.

ok, clarification over. Carry on, kiddies.

Archived