The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Hmm, so you want to talk about facts?  You sure? Great, especially since some St Minter fan's been good enough to quote the whole thing on here now......

1.   It's an undeniable fact that you and the other muppet have trawled the Internet and trolled and threatened various Morton posters and, in some cases, their families. Not least in that ridiculous blog of Ernie's. Surely not even you would try to deny that?

2.    It's also a fact that all of the quotes about you two in my profile were lifted directly from the Morton board and were made by various Morton fans who were trolled by you two. Just as it's a fact that neither of you have ever denied what's in those posts; on the contrary you both revelled in the notoriety.

So, them's the facts, Dr Watson. Pretty elementary. Let's see you prove them wrong.

3.    errr, "absolutely raging" MOI?? Not a hope, chum, I'm actually quite enjoying this.  Just as I'll enjoy watching you flounder when I ask you what possible evidence you have that makes you think I'm a "complete and utter liar".  Go ahead, fat boy, show me your evidence - and remember, make it very, very factual.

(except, of course, that you can't).

fact
fakt/
noun

1. a thing that is known or proved to be true.

====================================

psychopath
ˈsʌɪkəpaθ/
noun
Rudolph Hucker

Even just looking at Hucker's signature tells you that he's an absolute wrong 'un:

ashton, 5th August - "Would you like me to sook your polisman's helmet as a wee prize?" :wub:

This just in.......      NAW.    Much as I'm sure you'd like to.

garry+o+connor+fat.jpg

Dundee United
Best
53ca9fcd15721522102100490ebadccf1-e1436014979425.jpg&key=1e79460db0c441628a46c10b74c60c7d22d492e02de7a6fa53232913adcd9d92

1st Place -  @stumigoo
Stumigoo wins the popular vote for Best Arab on P&B with a comfortable cushion by taking 46.7% of the vote. Stumigoo is one of the best posters on the website and is always ready to give advice to those coming up to Tannadice when it comes to pubs and the like. He also gives fair accounts of games when most posters (myself included) probably would be looking at it with very tangerine tinted glasses, he is also the only Arab on here that tends to be ITK about stuff. Congrats Stumigoo, well deserved.
Joint 2nd Place - @Granny Danger @Mark Connolly
In Joint 2nd we have polar opposites, both taking 13.3% of the vote each. How Granny got 13% of the vote is quite baffling but, at least he stands out from the crowd - whether or not that's a good thing was for P&B to decide. Mark Connolly however, is a good guy, has decent chat, whilst maintaining a good gif usage.
Other posters recieving votes - @Marr1 @Gibby82 @Alert Mongoose @invergowrie arab
Worst
200.gif&key=adb2d2ba73b399c4404d5d154bc3b9ccf2386ffef5dbe1b02a10d465b3e6f5da  

1st Place - @Granny Danger
Well, I'm not surprised tbh. With a clear 66.7% of the vote, the P&B electorate voted for a third successive year of having GD as the Worst Arab poster. You said that he was a "seething p***k who challenges folk half his age to square go's" and is also very bitter about people and life in general, then again that's what age does to you. Take a bow, Granny, 3 years on the trot is some achievement, and in each of those listing in both the best as well as winning the worst poster categories.
2nd Place - @FifeArab
Our friend from across the Silvery Tay, takes a respectable 13% of the vote. Fife is relatively new to the forum and has arrived with an impact. He has been known to piss off various other posters (specifically those of the Dark Blue variety - which should be encouraged imo) but is seen by many to be a w**k, according to the voters.
Joint 3rd Place - @banana @Alert Mongoose @Peppino Impastato
Rounding out the list, with 6.67% each are these three. According to the voters banana is an utter seethe merchant apparently, peppino is a bad troll, and no one gave any reasoning for Alert and I can't see one either. Congrats on your third place accolades, lads.

13%, the challenge Is accepted for next year to get at least 83%.

5 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

It's quite an achievement to contrive to look like the deranged one when you're arguing against Dr Watson and his blogging, stalking puppet-master, but Rudolph has managed it. Excellent effort.

Heh heh, given that you're the guy who last month squealed for Tam O'Ware to be stripped of the captaincy and dropped for having the cheek to take and miss a penalty at Dunfermline I won't be losing any sleep over your opinion.

16 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Heh heh, given that you're the guy who last month squealed for Tam O'Ware to be stripped of the captaincy and dropped for having the cheek to take and miss a penalty at Dunfermline I won't be losing any sleep over your opinion.

You tell him, Rudolph.

Archived