Teckle Christmas Gifts

BFTD

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

We do this in my family too. Keeps the cost down and the hassle of buying everyone something they dont want or need

Its a good way of doing it aye, especially considering i actually am a cheapskate and don't want to be buying too many gifts. I actually don't really want/need anything though which is annoying.

24 minutes ago, throbber said:

It's a portable set of speakers as far as I'm aware. I need to think of something that i want for christmas and i don't have anything to play music from off my phone so it looks like its decent enough. Not particularly arsed about it being voice activated though.

Sons have the jbl portable speakers throbber. Some sound from the wee fuckers.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

They look great, going to add that to my wishlist!

got this - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00TFGVULI/ref=twister_B013KAE8Y0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 - last christmas, very handy, surprisingly loud considering the size of the thing. Would recommend, never understood folk paying hundreds for speakers/headphones (anything that dr dre cock has put a 'b' on) when little things like the jbl work perfectly fine for less than £20. 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Get a Sonos

Sound quality is tremendous, but if you are buying for a technophobe they are a pain in the arse. Everything has to be synced via their own app.

Plenty of alternatives that are much cheaper and easier to use.

I've bought Mrs HTG and I a week in Madeira in January. Not something we normally do so it's a great solution to us both having to take a pile of "I really like it but it just doesn't sit right" clothes back to a range of shops overloaded with shitey people looking for shitey bargains. 

4 minutes ago, HTG said:

I've bought Mrs HTG and I a week in Madeira in January. Not something we normally do so it's a great solution to us both having to take a pile of "I really like it but it just doesn't sit right" clothes back to a range of shops overloaded with shitey people looking for shitey bargains. 

Madeira is a great place for a week.  I hope her present to you, though, is an oxygen cylinder and a pair of crampons.

31 minutes ago, HTG said:

If I took everything back that didn't sit right, I'd stuck in the house naked...and no-one wants that.

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, giftsplanner said:

Christmas is the biggest festive that the world is wait for. Giving best gifts for Christmas will makes our loved ones very happy and they will also keep remain that gifted moment. But You might be worried of which gifts we need to give ?? Right !! No worry I'm here to give you the great list of Christmas gifts.

One thing is I won't be buying anything from that spam filled shitefest of a site.......:thumbsdown

6 hours ago, giftsplanner said:

Christmas is the biggest festive that the world is wait for. Giving best gifts for Christmas will makes our loved ones very happy and they will also keep remain that gifted moment. But You might be worried of which gifts we need to give ?? Right !! No worry I'm here to give you the great list of Christmas gifts.

Fiver in an envelope again this year. No way one going shopping in a pandemic.

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
21 minutes ago, 101 said:
I win.
IMG_20201224_173711.thumb.jpg.d13fa25d2a39baebcf9c06bb21cf3f15.jpg

Glorious. Where can I get one?

https://www.redbubble.com/i/throw-pillow/Scotland-Speaks-by-Fitbatweets/43204637.5X2YF?utm_source=rb-native-app&utm_campaign=share-product&utm_medium=android

From the boy who does they cracking sketches on Twitter