Ayr United v Dundee United 10/12/2016

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Delighted with the win, keeps us on Hibs' heels whilst pulling further ahead of Falkirk and Morton.  According to the BBC stats we had two shots at goal of which one was on target!

ETA now saying 7 shots and 2 on target.  I blame the BBC and their contempt for the Scottish Championship.

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Dundee United will win this game of football.

Your attempts at jinxing it didn't work, m8. Don't waste your time in future. I bet you took them on your coupon as well in the hope of a double jinx but the other teams in your line fucked it up for you you daft c**t.

24 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Delighted with the win, keeps us on Hibs' heels whilst pulling further ahead of Falkirk and Morton.  According to the BBC stats we had two shots at goal of which one was on target!

ETA now saying 7 shots and 2 on target.  I blame the BBC and their contempt for the Scottish Championship.

You never had 7. 3 if you count the one that terrified the corner flag

Just back from the game.

1. Well done to Dundee Utd on the win. Good away support.

2. I was really pleased how well we played and were by far the better team throughout the game.

3. Now that we have been overtaken by Dunfermline, but sitting close to QOS, next week away to St Mirren I think is a must win. Very very tight now at the bottom.

Dundee Utd's defence was immense. Restricted us to a few clear chances at best with us having such great build up play and possession.

Felt that Dundee United just sat off us content that we weren't going to hurt them.  We had absolutely loads of the ball but can't create anything.  A striker won't fix our problems until we have some genuine creative players.  

3 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Thought Dundee united were really poor for a team at the top of the league, Hibs are streets ahead of them. We created more than enough to take at least a point but it wasn't to be. Really think if we had a goal scorer we would have won, oh for Craig Moore!

AU media saying the middle of January for him now. Huge three games coming up. Seven points needed. 

Archived