St Mirren vs Raith Rovers

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raith fans you are in muuch better position than we are. saints thankfully will kick on now survival is our goal sadly. You on the other hand have a chance to reach the playoffs . its hard supporting the local team too much up's and downs. would rather that than support the Glasgow grim sisters  from Glasgow 

2 hours ago, shull said:

Shankland has one of his best performances today.

Unfortunately, he is also a disgrace to our horrible strips with his blatant cheating.

He is at the fecking diving nearly every match now.

If Ross can't get him to stop, then he can return to Aberdeen in January.

Don't want that cheating shite at Greenhill Road.

What the hell are you on about ???

Tbf we all knew Locke was going to be shite and it's turned out he's shite, hopefully we don't fall away so much that we're in trouble. 

What happened to the Locke tattoo you promised? Until you follow through on that I don't think your opinion can really be accepted

Just now, donny86 said:

What happened to the Locke tattoo you promised? Until you follow through on that I don't think your opinion can really be accepted

The tattoo parlour at Jet appartment was closed and I couldn't see another, I probably would have got it for a laugh had I seen one. 

Our form from about November to late January was terrible last season. Beat off Livingstone, Alloa and dropping point against Dumbarton but still walked into the play offs. Appreciate queens and Morton bottle went later in the season. Add a couple players in January get rid of some dead wood like Locke was saying, we should take a play off space

You are living in cloud cuckoo land.

5 hours ago, Stu said:

Most home teams do it when they're winning (not something we've had much cause to practice of late). Similarly most goalies will take ages over everything if they are winning. And most opposition fans will moan about it (something we've had plenty of practice if this season).

Them's the breaks.

What you don't normally get is the referee adding on 5 minutes of stoppage time for it.

You should... but normally you don't.

I STILL think we should play two 30 minute halves, with the clock stopping whenever play is stopped.

Very 'American', but gets rid of all this time wasting nonsense.

55 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

This thread seems to be missing something, oh aye no Morton fans all over it, I wonder why 8)

Was just catching up on this, and thinking... where are the Morton fans?

Where are the pictures of Michael Portillo?

9 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Was just catching up on this, and thinking... where are the Morton fans?

Where are the pictures of Michael Portillo?

I guess, if you're missing him, and want to replicate VirginTon's entire contribution to this forum, you could just image search for Greg Wallace and Michael Portillo.

Guest Back Post Misses
A great performance by St Mirren today.
The young boys are an absolute tonic and are going to save our Season.
8 out of 10.
WELL DONE SAINTS :thumsup2

I thought they were decent last week too.

We have young legs screeming for a game and Houston ignores them. Man Utd want one down for week to look at him but he can't get into the Falkirk first team.

Archived