Accies vs Rangers - Dec 16th

19 hours ago, thepundit said:

I think Hill will go back into the team. He got off to a slow start but he's probably been our best centre back this season. However, I think the plan was he'd be our Davie Weir but he doesn't have positional sense to ensure lack of speed isn't an issue or the same leadership qualities. Still, he's done okay.

I think Tavernier will most likely revert to right back for this one also.

I suspect you're right.  OTOH we set ourselves up well on Saturday and, for the first time this season, actually bullied a team.  I'd like to see us keep the same formation.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arts and sheep fans said they had nothing to fear too, it was only sevco.

Those were two home games. You're home form's actually been quite impressive this season. Away from home though, you've looked far from convincing at times. That said, I fear there could be a few weary legs in our ranks after our hardworking performance at Celtic Park.

18 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Those were two home games. You're home form's actually been quite impressive this season. Away from home though, you've looked far from convincing at times. That said, I fear there could be a few weary legs in our ranks after our hardworking performance at Celtic Park.

Indeed.  We've been shite 'on the road' plus we've not done well against bus-parkers so I can imagine tonight being a 0-0 frustrating snore-fest 

I don't buy the 'tired legs' argument, though.  I didn't play much football (feet like threepenny bits) but did play Yooni rugby and 3 days is plenty of time to recover.

Archived