Arbroath vs Elgin City

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Prunty had his best game for the team on Saturday (mainly the 2nd half). He put more effort in, got a goal and had better movement infront of goal. It might be too late for him to keep a place in the team though as I could see him possibly leaving the team in January if we plan to strengthen our strike force for the 2nd half of the season.

Prunty staying now I'd say and good. Still like another option there as Skelly for me should now be playing out wide think it really suits him.

Just look at his reaction, the teams reaction and even guys in the backgrounds reaction. Everyone delighted for him including me. Seems a top lad and I think he's actually done well this season but just been extremely unlucky infront of goal. Bit of class about the guy, moved deeper after we went to 10 men and looked great on the ball, clever.

Loved his reaction when he scored, he's been doing the same when we've scored and he's been a sub too. Great guy to have in and around the team and been labelled the model/best pro DC has worked with.

Hope he stays.

Kieran Stewart was honking in midfield. The boy could barely pass the ball to a teammate, struggled to be effective at tackling. couldnt strike the ball cleanly enough to be a threat at goal, has a head with more sides than a 20p, could get out jumped by a midget. not to mention he had a turning circle of a house.

basically he was utter pipe in midfield at this level. and looks just as bad in defence.

Kieran Stewart was honking in midfield. The boy could barely pass the ball to a teammate, struggled to be effective at tackling. couldnt strike the ball cleanly enough to be a threat at goal, has a head with more sides than a 20p, could get out jumped by a midget. not to mention he had a turning circle of a house.

basically he was utter pipe in midfield at this level. and looks just as bad in defence.

Really disagree with all of this, kept the ball moving really well, was a presence and had some really good games for us.

I don't particularly miss him as McCords just on a different level and Whatley/Scott are both much better too but the guy was a decent player and will have a career for himself in L1 and L2. Still only 22 too.

Very harsh IMO.

Archived