Clyde v Edinburgh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Time to put Saturday's disappointment behind us and start thinking positively about this Saturday. Flynn should be back and his drive gives us something we desperately need in midfield. I can see us winning a tight game 1-0.

Hopefully Flynn gets a game on Saturday. However, Ferguson has been leaving him out recently. Don't quite know why.

Tricky game again. Edinburgh very much the in form side and we were hardly brilliant when we won at Meadowbank. Our record at home is generally good though so hopefully we can step it up. 

Listen you mono nomenclatured twats- EDINBURGH is the name of none too successful poorly supported egg-chasing franchise who can't find a suitable ground to play in and should just f*ck off. We are CITY.

Now that I've got that off my chest: Clyde v City eh....?

city.jpg

having avoided the curse of the manager of the month award- you're going down, suckas!

I'd be happy if we can come away from Broadwood with a point. I'd take a point away at teams like Clyde.  

If it's 0-0 going into the last 20 though then we've got a chance to take all 3 points which has happened quite a bit recently with us getting a late one and closing games out 

2 hours ago, ecfcnorthfield said:

I'd be happy if we can come away from Broadwood with a point. I'd take a point away at teams like Clyde.  

If it's 0-0 going into the last 20 though then we've got a chance to take all 3 points which has happened quite a bit recently with us getting a late one and closing games out 

We don't do clean sheets these days so this is quite likely the likely scenario for Saturday. 

It's a two game ban for a straight red card for violent conduct/serious foul play etc. Flynn won't be back for this one, which is a massive shame.

I that see on the bench will be freezing this Saturday:)

Ps should be in team unfortunately BF doesn't agree

4 hours ago, David W said:

It's a two game ban for a straight red card for violent conduct/serious foul play etc. Flynn won't be back for this one, which is a massive shame.

I'm think he'll be available for this Saturday, and the 2nd game of his suspension will be in the next round of the cup.

10 minutes ago, DeanMck said:

Flynn has been nursing a minor injury for several weeks. Nothing serious but it's constantly been bothering him.

onto the game all I can say is I can't see anything but a Clyde win here. Who are Edinburgh city ?

A team that pays its rent on time. I can see why you don't recognise us :P

Going to be in Cumbernauld on Saturday so will try and make it along to this one. City seem to have found their feet in league 2 now. Think they will give Clyde a test. Been a while since I have been to a game at Broadwood is it still as cold?

Going to be in Cumbernauld on Saturday so will try and make it along to this one. City seem to have found their feet in league 2 now. Think they will give Clyde a test. Been a while since I have been to a game at Broadwood is it still as cold?

Never cold , it's baltic , artic climate in fact we don't need a cryo chamber our players just stand outside

Archived