Xmas Eve Plans

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the kids so will probably be the park if it's nice or soft play if it's not, try and tire them out so they get an early-ish night.  Going to start wrapping the presents I have at my house tonight to try and get that out the way, I always end up leaving it until Christmas Eve and make an arse of it as I'm typically half cut/in a rush so the kids don't wake up and see me.

Watch something vaguely Christmassy with lunch, reheated Chinese from the night before. Watch a bit of the NFL. Dinner with the Alastair Sim Christmas Carol then off out on the piss. Not too heavy a night though. Bed at about midnight, probably fall asleep to something like Blackadder's Christmas Carol or the Father Ted Christmas Special.

Heading up to Montrose to watch the Albion hopefully get something from this game, few drinks before hand in British Legion next to Links Park and return home with at least a point, get a takeaway then go home to watch some telly.

Loads of female relatives and kids coming over in the afternoon to sprinkle reindeer dust about the place. As reindeer dust isn't cocaine but is in fact porridge oats with glitter in it, I shall take my leave and head out an 18 mile run along the forth and clyde canal. Afterwards I shall begin eating like a weeping bulimic till boxing day.

Archived