Hogmanay Plans

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

I understand. Cats are little rascals. I used to have three of them. One lived to be 20 and woke itself up once by farting too loudly.

If you're going to be one of Rikki Fulton's religious characters, could you at least be this one?

Excellent - I'd forgotten about the ministers that would come on tv at night on Grampian telling you some story then crowbarring in a bible reference. 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Excellent - I'd forgotten about the ministers that would come on tv at night on Grampian telling you some story then crowbarring in a bible reference. 

I'm surprised Grampian TV got as far as Fife. It would appear that it did though.

I'm sure my local minister got on there once. Caused great excitement in the village I came from at the time.

5 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

I'm surprised Grampian TV got as far as Fife. It would appear that it did though.

I'm sure my local minister got on there once. Caused great excitement in the village I came from at the time.

It was supposed to go as far as the North East of Fife, Cupar/Ladybank way but it certainly made it as far as certain parts of Kirkcaldy and maybe even further south.

4 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

Student in St Andrews and Grampian was the itv channel. Grampian seemed a bit more cultured than STV. 

Bet the minister would have been fighting off the grannies with a stick.

9 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

My brother could pick up Grampian, STV and Border TV in Kirkcaldy.

4 minutes ago, bobbykdy said:

It was supposed to go as far as the North East of Fife, Cupar/Ladybank way but it certainly made it as far as certain parts of Kirkcaldy and maybe even further south.

Aye, according to Wikipedia, it got as far as North East Fife.

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Student in St Andrews and Grampian was the itv channel. Grampian seemed a bit more cultured than STV. 

Bet the minister would have been fighting off the grannies with a stick.

Goodness knows. He was a seething mess. Hated kids and people in general. Although having to live in a shitehole would do that to you.

Just now, Zen Archer said:

My brother could pick up Grampian, STV and Border TV in Kirkcaldy.

Kirkcaldy is a wonderful, magical place.

We got it in Edinburgh. It was really handy when you missed the start of Home and Away on the normal tele, you'd just turn over to Grampian and caught it there

We were right on the coast next to the docks though so there wasn't any restrictions between us and Fife

19 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Been invited to my friend's house for a night of getting shit faced and talking bollocks but I've got the kids so it'll be the same as the last few years and I'll be in my bed for 10.30. I don't really like new year.

Kids are driving me mental and my pal's still asking me to go up to hers :bairn

1 minute ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

My mum and her pal used to just knock me out with brandy and Martini. I'm not advocating this but get the measures right and you should get a 12 hour pass to go and enjoy yourself.

1 minute ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

You need to get back on the sauce as you're turning into a right boring c**t (no offence etc).

On the case. Though it's all very girly drinks. Nothing but gin and prosecco in the house.

3 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Could you not take the kids to your mate's like the Spanish do (not like the McCanns)? It's not like it's school tomorrow and they could kip on the stairs or something.

4 minutes ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

You need to get back on the sauce as you're turning into a right boring c**t (no offence etc).

Every time your username pops up I have to read it to the tune of "Jenny from the Block".

Just now, jagfox99 said:

Tennents upped, sorely tempted to cracking a bottle of Jim Beam Double Oak?

What are the thoughts of P&B?

The more the better, fucking tan it

PS I could have used your bulldozer a bit earlier than half seven, say, about midday, that would've been swell

Archived