St Johnstone versus Rangers

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

How you coping with the sad news about George? I rememember you saying how 'Club Tropicana' changed your life when you were at a low ebb.

If I knew any of his songs I could've punned this but I'll have to meh it.

Fat Sally never  came fae us..  I am sure you bought him after he failed down south.  We did though, swindle you out of a large wedge, for the dud that is  wee  Mikey the  Celtic fan..  Saints win 3-1.. Sevco fans  complaining we never rolled over for them...   COYS

'Fat Sally'!? aye go on tell us who you replaced him with?

1 hour ago, The Saintee said:

I'm agreeing with you. No way will the Sevco shitebags live with the Saints physical approach.

Are you making a banner for this one?

Fermers appear to think this one will be a walkover.

Aye a beautiful retort, answer the question? 355 Career Goals fae 'Fat Sally' go on play yer card!?

I've zero idea why you think that detracts the from fact Ally Mccoist is fat. Nor why rattling off the goalscoring record of a St Johnstone bred striker would be taken as some form of insult.

26 minutes ago, bennett said:

f**k that!!!!

I'd much prefer a dubious offside non event of a penalty in the 97th minute to give us a 1-0 totally against the run of play :lol:

The last meeting was fairly even, and we've the disadvantage of our dreadful home form for this one. I'm anticipated another draw but wouldn't be shocked by a win either way.

I've zero idea why you think that detracts the from fact Ally Mccoist is fat. Nor why rattling off the goalscoring record of a St Johnstone bred striker would be taken as some form of insult.

Go on then, you tell me who they replaced him with? Go on, you tell me who stepped intae 'Fat Sally's' boots at MP?

Archived