St Johnstone versus Rangers

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm missing this too. £28 for a ticket when I've a house to decorate as quickly as I can files this under "missable". I'll return to the fold for the Dundee match at New Year.

Surprised that random hasn't mentioned the 3 - 1 game yet or MOH.

Defensive counter attacking from a team who are well organised, 1 - 2 to the gers. I'm hoping that we're not focusing on the green n greys game too much as we need three points from this.

Nothing to fear here saints. Show the right attitude and take our chances and three points very much for the taking. I'd imagine Kane drops out for McLean and we go with the same as last night.
Having millar back and fully fit is such a huge boost especially when Murray Davidson is back to his best .

Begrudgingly stumped up and got a ticket for this. As said, Saints have nothing to fear here. Here's hoping I'll see us beat one of the Old Firm for the first time. The last time I decided not to go a game against Rangers we beat them 4-1...same again please.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ugly win for us today but another three points.

Am I right in thinking Sally is the last player we signed from St J?

Fat Sally never  came fae us..  I am sure you bought him after he failed down south.  We did though, swindle you out of a large wedge, for the dud that is  wee  Mikey the  Celtic fan..  Saints win 3-1.. Sevco fans  complaining we never rolled over for them...   COYS

1 hour ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Nothing to fear here saints. Show the right attitude and take our chances and three points very much for the taking. I'd imagine Kane drops out for McLean and we go with the same as last night.
Having millar back and fully fit is such a huge boost especially when Murray Davidson is back to his best .

Muzz is suspended for this game but Paton will come in and  boss the  middle of the park...

Fat Sally never  came fae us..  I am sure you bought him after he failed down south.  We did though, swindle you out of a large wedge, for the dud that is  wee  Mikey the  Celtic fan..  Saints win 3-1.. Sevco fans  complaining we never rolled over for them...   COYS

Aye. He left us for Sunderland.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ugly win for us today but another three points.

Am I right in thinking Sally is the last player we signed from St J?

I'll give you what you want since it's Christmas.

You've only ever signed MOH from St Johnstone mate. That old team that died, and you boys pretend to be, bought Fat Sally from Sunderland.

1 hour ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

Did he not go to Sunderland?

ETA: As THT said 18 minutes ago...

(MUST READ REST OF THREAD BEFORE POSTING)

Will there be a minutes silence and black arm bands or maybe a wreath being laid before the game? It's the first time Rangers Int have been to McDiarmid since Rangers FC played their last ever game there so surely they'll want to mark the occasion by showing their respects to the dead club.

Will there be a minutes silence and black arm bands or maybe a wreath being laid before the game? It's the first time Rangers Int have been to McDiarmid since Rangers FC played their last ever game there so surely they'll want to mark the occasion by showing their respects to the dead club.

Well that's truly awful patter.

Archived